Outback Pizza sliding downhill?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

pizza at the outback is the same as its always been, maybe you got a bad pie. sh*t happens. and the speaker has always been there, and new haven pizza will kick any pizzas ass...
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

johnny the jibber wrote:pizza at the outback is the same as its always been, maybe you got a bad pie. sh*t happens. and the speaker has always been there, and new haven pizza will kick any pizzas ass...
I don't know man, this sh*t was good http://www.giordanos.com/

You should come to S. Jersey ... killer pizza place near where I used to live has $2.95 all you can eat pizza on Monday evenings.
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

If you say "lets get a pie" in California - everyone thinks you're talking about a apple pie, etc.
:roll:

If you want a good slice.... the boardwalks on the jersey shore is where it's at. They need no less then 2 paper plates to hold 1 slice, as it should be.
The quality kicks ass too.
SPORE
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by SPORE »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
johnny the jibber wrote:pizza at the outback is the same as its always been, maybe you got a bad pie. sh*t happens. and the speaker has always been there, and new haven pizza will kick any pizzas ass...

You should come to S. Jersey ... killer pizza place near where I used to live has $2.95 all you can eat pizza on Monday evenings.
www.modernapizza.com

Click on news and events...Says a lot for Boston when they are brining in CT Pizza.
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

because I'm from New Yor, I'd love to say that the best pizza is in Brooklyn.. hell, I'd be happy to say that the best pizza is in the five boros..

but sadly, I have to concede that the best pizza in the world is in new haven.

you can argue all you want.. god knows that I did.. but once I tried it, I had to concede, and so will you.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

SPORE wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

www.modernapizza.com

Click on news and events...Says a lot for Boston when they are brining in CT Pizza.
Nice! Looks like I need to do a road trip in the east coast sampling pizza :D
pcgrantham
Poster Child Poster

Post by pcgrantham »

Steve wrote:because I'm from New Yor, I'd love to say that the best pizza is in Brooklyn.. hell, I'd be happy to say that the best pizza is in the five boros..

you can argue all you want.. god knows that I did.. but once I tried it, I had to concede, and so will you.
Where did you get this alleged "best pizza"?
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

pcgrantham wrote:
Steve wrote:because I'm from New Yor, I'd love to say that the best pizza is in Brooklyn.. hell, I'd be happy to say that the best pizza is in the five boros..

sally's or pepe's.
do a web search.
SPORE

Post by SPORE »

pcgrantham wrote:

Three of the more popular places are:

Modern Apizza
Sally's Apizza
Pepe's

I am betting that Steve went to either Sally's or Pepe's.
pcgrantham
Poster Child Poster

Post by pcgrantham »

Steve wrote:
pcgrantham wrote:

sally's or pepe's.
do a web search.
I've heard of Pepe's, isn't that supposedly the first place to servce pizza in the U.S.? How do I get there from 95? I need to go and find out for myself.
millerm277
Postaholic

Post by millerm277 »

John's Pizza in NYC has the best pizza

44th street between 8th avenue and Broadway, near Carmines.

It was a church a long time ago, and the inside of it is amazing as well.
http://www.greatrestaurantsmag.com/NYC/rest_detail/190/
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

pcgrantham wrote:I've heard of Pepe's, isn't that supposedly the first place to servce pizza in the U.S.? How do I get there from 95? I need to go and find out for myself.

http://pizzatherapy.com/pepe.htm

Not sure if that's the right one.
pcgrantham
Poster Child Poster

Post by pcgrantham »

millerm277 wrote:John's Pizza in NYC has the best pizza

44th street between 8th avenue and Broadway, near Carmines.

It was a church a long time ago, and the inside of it is amazing as well.
http://www.greatrestaurantsmag.com/NYC/rest_detail/190/
Dude, I LOVE that place.
SPORE

Post by SPORE »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
pcgrantham wrote:I've heard of Pepe's, isn't that supposedly the first place to servce pizza in the U.S.? How do I get there from 95? I need to go and find out for myself.

http://pizzatherapy.com/pepe.htm

Not sure if that's the right one.
That is one of them.
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

Im up Tuesday night the 6th thru Sunday the 11th.

I went to Outback last week and indeed they were charging a cover..I said " to eat Pizza?" they said yes. But then I remembered that I had an Outback locals card and didnt pay the cover...and the band was actually really good. Unfortunately, when the band was playing something mellow or was between songs we had to endure that sh*t they call music played on the "dance floor"