Current Weather at 2200' . . .

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Re: Current Weather at 2200' . . .

Post by skiadikt »

RustyK wrote:This sounds interesting....

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

6:26 am 01/04/17--Surprise - 3 inches of snow fell overnight. Before you get too excited though, read on. We might have some operational challenges this morning.
3" good news. looks like we dodged the bullet on this one with a net gain. the lift problems like yesterday, to be expected. it is a bit of a mess out there.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

I can confirm that it did snow last night - does look like at least 3" - the hill outside our slider, that is usually scoured to the grass, is completely covered . . . 32 degrees here, cloudy, and light to no wind.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

I assume it was the wet gloppy type of snow... but a net gain is good compared to what could have been.
Don't Killington Pico
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

It poured all day down here and the truck actually got cleaned. I am glad to hear that that K did not experience that type of weather.
E O Eleven
Black Carver

Post by E O Eleven »

:zzz
Last edited by E O Eleven on Nov 17th, '22, 11:04, edited 2 times in total.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

:lol:
Forever .. Goat Path
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Just so you know - the snow in our lot was "snowball" consistency . . . the snow on the mountain was like butter that had been sitting on the counter for several hours :mrgreen: . . . nice :wink:
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

E O Eleven wrote:kZone is happy to hear that your truck is clean

I am so glad that little fact annoyed you. I don't know who you are but I think I will put you on ignore from now on. You can do the same for me if my posts annoy you so much.
ski18vt
Green Skidder

Post by ski18vt »

tyrolean_skier wrote:

I am so glad that little fact annoyed you. I don't know who you are but I think I will put you on ignore from now on. You can do the same for me if my posts annoy you so much.
I don't think your posts annoy him - I just think that he's trying to make a point that, at 20,000+ posts, you sure put out a bunch of uninteresting BS. Even your ski reports.... :zzz

Imagine how productive of a citizen you could be if you just put down your phone every once in a while....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

ski18vt wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:

I don't think your posts annoy him - I just think that he's trying to make a point that, at 20,000+ posts, you sure put out a bunch of uninteresting BS. Even your ski reports.... :zzz

Imagine how productive of a citizen you could be if you just put down your phone every once in a while....
Tad rude aren't you.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

SnoBrdr wrote:
ski18vt wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:

Imagine how much less of a prick you would be if you didn't say everything you think. :barebutt:
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
ski18vt
Green Skidder

Post by ski18vt »

throbster wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
ski18vt wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:

Imagine how much less of a prick you would be if you didn't say everything you think. :barebutt:
Butt isn't that why we elected Trump??
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

ski18vt wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:

Just put me on ignore and you won't see any more posts by me. :bang
ski18vt
Green Skidder

Post by ski18vt »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
ski18vt wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:

Just put me on ignore and you won't see any more posts by me. :bang

Is it a mistake, or did you actually respond at 3:30 in the morning?

Folks in my field would call this "an issue." It's even causing you to bang your head into a wall.. chill yo!
Captain Hafski
Postaholic

Post by Captain Hafski »

Wow. How quickly these posts go South.

Back to the topic. Aside from the "3 inch net gain", did it or did it not r*in before; I am pretty sure it did. Also, how warm was it up there through the day? We were in the low 40s in Saratoga.

Just sayin, with the freeze last night I suspect we will see the real impact today.
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!