Re: SKI BUM RACE THREAD

Post by Dr. NO »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
brownman wrote:News Flash ..

It's all about technique .. less to do with 'new racing skis'. :lol:
Watch Hans and Manfred more closely .. learn to mimic them. :like

Hope the appetizers were tasty this year. :wink:

:Toast
Exactly brown man. Sliding thru turns. Uhhg! Bend a knee, get your edges in and look for your next gate.
If you are only looking for the NEXT GATE, you will probably miss it. Look ahead 2 to 4 turns and be early. (High Line for a reason)
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

Exactly brown man. Sliding thru turns. Uhhg! Bend a knee, get your edges in and look for your next gate.
If you are only looking for the NEXT GATE, you will probably miss it. Look ahead 2 to 4 turns and be early. (High Line for a reason)
gee what a shock the actual racer knows what he's talking about vs the humptydumbass poser w zero ability and even less insight...c'mon out for an @ss whoopin any time dumpy grump...otherwise, STFU and crawl back in the sewer...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

madhatter wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

gee what a shock the actual racer knows what he's talking about vs the humptydumbass poser w zero ability and even less insight...c'mon out for an @ss whoopin any time dumpy grump...otherwise, STFU and crawl back in the sewer...
Umm. Ok. I have no experience in racing. (Giggles to self) Butt just keep sliding thru ur turns Napoleon. And your narcissistic needs with ur stats, videos and self indulgence are tiresome. Butt have at it.

Franz Klammer, out.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

Umm. Ok. I have no experience in racing. (pisses him self) Butt just keep sliding thru ur turns Napoleon. And your narcissistic needs with ur stats, posted EVERYONE's statsvideosvideos were of EVERYONE and self indulgence are tiresome. Butt have at it.

Franz Klammer, out.
as clueless as ya are useless...c'mon out so I can laugh in your face...otherwise yer just a pussy...and EVERYONE knows it....sux to be you....and EVERYONE knows that too ya miserable piss bag...

I'll check back tomorrow to see your lame-ass day late dollar short retort...

sliding thru turns faster than most of the pack while pissing in humpty's face-- out...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

:idea: Darksidesnowboards .. ask for Bill.
He can cure backseat hitch kicking.

Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Good Morning all, Christopher Thayer from Dos Equis along with the Dos XX girls will be at Killingtons K- One Lodge today from 4 to 5 pm handing out seasons awards. The top two finishers in each catagory will receive awards along with awards for the top three teams for the season. If you cant make it there today the awards can be picked up starting tomorrow from Alexis at the club building next to K-One.
Thank you all for another fun season..
mach es sehr schnell

MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Congrats to our three team members from Slope Oaks who won medallions in their categories!!!! We had two firsts, and one second . . . proud of my team members :Toast
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

MrsG wrote:Congrats to our three team members from Slope Oaks who won medallions in their categories!!!! We had two firsts, and one second . . . proud of my team members :Toast
:like :like
mach es sehr schnell

Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

My new team “Whatever” locked up 35th place. Finished 19th in my age bracket. Getting to duck the Highline rope on Wednesday’s and a nightly party on the different access roadhouses make the $40 cost of membership a steal.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

Guy in Shorts wrote:My new team “Whatever” locked up 35th place. Finished 19th in my age bracket. Getting to duck the Highline rope on Wednesday’s and a nightly party on the different access roadhouses make the $40 cost of membership a steal.
yup i'll be there next season even if i have to make 2-3 turns per gate :lol:
spoiled South American skiin' whore