Dream Maker and Stash

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Jcp636
Beginner On Rentals

Dream Maker and Stash

Post by Jcp636 »

Trying to plan my next trip up from Philly. Any guesstimates as to when the big parks will be open? Looks like they started blowing on them this weekend. Thanks in advance.
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Dream Maker and Stash

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Jcp636 wrote:Trying to plan my next trip up from Philly. Any guesstimates as to when the big parks will be open? Looks like they started blowing on them this weekend. Thanks in advance.
Killington Conditions report should have a update soon. Snowmaking was on full force today on both areas. Stash takes less time to open and it should be mid week, Dream Maker should be ready by the MLK Weekend would be my guess.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

The snow they are blowing in both places today was the velvety kind.
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

This mid-weeks weather isn't the most promising. They'll probably be in re-surface mode again next weekend.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Lets hope this forecast is wrong. MLK weekend crowds will need more snow.

WEDNESDAY Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of r*in. Highs in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT Mostly cloudy with a chance of r*in or snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
THURSDAY r*in likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of r*in 60 percent.
THURSDAY NIGHT r*in likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of r*in 60 percent.
FRIDAY Mostly cloudy with a chance of r*in or snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
FRIDAY NIGHT Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 10 above.
SATURDAY Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 20s.
Where is Happy Hour ?
Seacoaster
Bumper

Post by Seacoaster »

RustyK wrote:Lets hope this forecast is wrong. MLK weekend crowds will need more snow.

WEDNESDAY Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of r*in. Highs in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT Mostly cloudy with a chance of r*in or snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
THURSDAY r*in likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of r*in 60 percent.
THURSDAY NIGHT r*in likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of r*in 60 percent.
FRIDAY Mostly cloudy with a chance of r*in or snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
FRIDAY NIGHT Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 10 above.
SATURDAY Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 20s.
Reinforces why I buy the blackout pass, We are getting snow on Tuesday so Wednesday AM will be sweet, probably a handful of inches, it looks like the window of warm temps at elevation is really only Wednesday-Friday AM. Keeps me focused on my house project I guess.