Proposed Village Info & Layout

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Sergio2232
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Proposed Village Info & Layout

Post by Sergio2232 »

i dont believe this
Last edited by Sergio2232 on Jan 18th, '17, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

biged wrote:Funny, snowboarding may have been born in vt but it still isn't excepted by some resorts in vt. Looks like the plans are slowly improving.
Just the one that isn't really a "resort".
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Fusion Zoner wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Fusion Zoner wrote:Check out http://www.livekillington.com and click on the Village link. I have not seen this site before and the person who told me about it (a Killington employee) said that it is new, subsequent to recent developments related to SP Land's ability to move forward with the village. In any case, it has some descriptions of the planned village accommodations and amenities, as well as some images, including the current proposed village layout. The most interesting thing I noticed is that Killington Road would apparently terminate at the village, allowing the village to span across from the Snowshed side to the Ramshead side of the existing road. What would happen to KBL and the parking areas above the village, I have no idea. If you click on the Contact link, you can submit your contact information to receive further updates. Here is a snapshot of the most interesting image, the village layout.
You're an idiot.
No, any idiot would be someone who incessantly "confronts" the other posters (behind the safety of the internet) and has nothing but negative criticism for the operation of the mountain and it's facilities, yet cannot stop themselves from returning over and over again to the forum, even though they obviously hate everyone and everything about it. Now THAT's an idiot.
See you up there, skippy.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

RENO wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Fusion Zoner wrote:Check out http://www.livekillington.com and click on the Village link. I have not seen this site before and the person who told me about it (a Killington employee) said that it is new, subsequent to recent developments related to SP Land's ability to move forward with the village. In any case, it has some descriptions of the planned village accommodations and amenities, as well as some images, including the current proposed village layout. The most interesting thing I noticed is that Killington Road would apparently terminate at the village, allowing the village to span across from the Snowshed side to the Ramshead side of the existing road. What would happen to KBL and the parking areas above the village, I have no idea. If you click on the Contact link, you can submit your contact information to receive further updates. Here is a snapshot of the most interesting image, the village layout.
You're an idiot.
Who really is the idiot?! :P

For the 10th time, that looks nothing like me, but he certainly looks much better than you do. How is it insulting to me to post a picture of a good looking guy? Are you some sort of homophobe? Or just a raving lunatic?

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Fusion Zoner wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
You're an idiot.
No, any idiot would be someone who incessantly "confronts" the other posters (behind the safety of the internet) and has nothing but negative criticism for the operation of the mountain and it's facilities, yet cannot stop themselves from returning over and over again to the forum, even though they obviously hate everyone and everything about it. Now THAT's an idiot.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ A MAP.

Are you sure you've actually been to Killington? Since there is no evidence you know how to read a map to get there, or confirm that you are there?

spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

The best part about this latest rendering is that Santa Fe is gone.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:
RENO wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
You're an idiot.

For the 10th time, that looks nothing like me, but he certainly looks much better than you do. How is it insulting to me to post a picture of a good looking guy? Are you some sort of homophobe? Or just a raving lunatic?
that's a good looking guy? his face looks like a roughed up ballsack...whatever turns ya on I guess...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

spanky wrote:The best part about this latest rendering is that Santa Fe is gone.
Is that owned by K so they can just knock it down ?
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
tt431
Post Office

Post by tt431 »

spanky wrote:The best part about this latest rendering is that Santa Fe is gone.
Santa Fe is there. The first building left of the access road, to the left Cascade and then Mountain Green building 3.
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

madhatter wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
RENO wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
You're an idiot.

that's a good looking guy? his face looks like a roughed up ballsack...whatever turns ya on I guess...
This is the one thing that really pisses the douchebag off! I feel awful! :P :lol:
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

tt431 wrote:
Santa Fe is there. The first building left of the access road, to the left Cascade and then Mountain Green building 3.
Argh. I see it now. I saw the new parking lot and assumed that was going over the Santa Fe.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
GnarDawg
Green Skidder

Post by GnarDawg »

Anyone here not gotten sick eating at Santa Fe?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

GnarDawg wrote:Anyone here not gotten sick eating at Santa Fe?
Never have had a problem; although, most has been eating at race events. Had one or two dinners with no problems. If I recall, food was not exceptional but not all bad.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

Dr. NO wrote:
Never have had a problem; although, most has been eating at race events. Had one or two dinners with no problems. If I recall, food was not exceptional but not all bad.
Went there 2 times and it was good. Nothing spectacular. A bit expensive for what you get. Both were over 4 years ago so not sure how it is now...
irab82
Black Carver

Post by irab82 »

Dr. NO wrote:
Was actually very good when it first opened, which is many moons ago. Has definitely gone down hill.
http://www.IraSez.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;