Shout out back to Rogman.

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Stache
Poster Child Poster

Shout out back to Rogman.

Post by Stache »

So I'm bringing my class down Sun Dog and a hot tub full of happy people are waving and saying Hi to all that went by.
Then one says, "Hey, That's Stache, Hi Stache." and my kids are all amazed that people know me.
So "Hi Back atcha".
Last edited by Stache on Feb 19th, '17, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
Stache

2018-19
Killington = 2
Whaleback = 1
Dartmouth Skiway =
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Re: Shout out back to Rogman (I believe).

Post by ME2VTSkier »

You sir, are a Killington Icon! :lol:

We don't know each other, and we've never formally met, butt I picked you out of a crowd from a distance, at Snowshed, back in 2009!

Carry on with the good work! :wink:
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

Yeah, that was me and my crew. Way way too crowded to actually ski. We are, in truth, the Clampetts.
Jed, out.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

rogman wrote:Yeah, that was me and my crew. Way way too crowded to actually ski. We are, in truth, the Clampetts.
Jed, out.
You missed probably one of the top 10 Saturday openings especially on a holiday week. Great grooming, no lines and even some freshies. Had to be off the hill by 10 or 10:30 which was fine by me. Sunday, not so much. Early found small cookies on some trails, fringed frozen crap on some early on but softening up as the sun moved across them (Wildfire to be specific). VERY short day due to crowds, YUCK. I have to switch back to mid-week, if only the events would stop coming.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

Dr. NO wrote:
rogman wrote:Yeah, that was me and my crew. Way way too crowded to actually ski. We are, in truth, the Clampetts.
Jed, out.
You missed probably one of the top 10 Saturday openings especially on a holiday week. Great grooming, no lines and even some freshies. Had to be off the hill by 10 or 10:30 which was fine by me. Sunday, not so much. Early found small cookies on some trails, fringed frozen crap on some early on but softening up as the sun moved across them (Wildfire to be specific). VERY short day due to crowds, YUCK. I have to switch back to mid-week, if only the events would stop coming.
Out at 8? Check. Done early? Sadly, also check. "Killington is a resort built for Easter Sunday". True. Sadly, POWDR, has removed 4 lifts: Devil's Fiddle, Snowshed Double 2, South Ridge Triple, and the super pipe Rope tow. (What super pipe?). F' POWDR. Can't wait until those west coast carpetbaggers are GONE.
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

rogman wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Jed, out.
Out at 8? Check. Done early? Sadly, also check. "Killington is a resort built for Easter Sunday". True. Sadly, POWDR, has removed 4 lifts: Devil's Fiddle, Snowshed Double 2, South Ridge Triple, and the super pipe Rope tow. (What super pipe?). F' POWDR. Can't wait until those west coast carpetbaggers are GONE.
Wasn't there also a rope tow in the beginner area of Ramshead at one time?
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

ME2VTSkier wrote:
rogman wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Jed, out.
Wasn't there also a rope tow in the beginner area of Ramshead at one time?
Yes, they took it out because of the drop off the head wall. Loosing too many customers.
Big Bob
Postinator

Re: Shout out back to Rogman.

Post by Big Bob »

So Rogman, If Powdr decides to sell, who would you think would make a perfect new owner?
2 hours and 10-minute drive to K
2023/2024 Ski Days: 30 days for the season
Killington: 12/14, 1/4, 1/9, 1/11, 1/17, 1/23, 1/31, 2/5, 2/20, 2/26, 3/4, 3/20, 3/25
Loon: 11/29, 12/8, 12/21, 1/8, 1/19, 1/22,1/30, 2/7, 2/15, 3/1, 3/8, 3/22
Sunday River: 3/12
Sugarloaf: 3/13, 3/14
Cannon:1/15, 2/22