Please don't idle your cars Killington employees

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

daytripper
Wanted Poster

Re: Please don't idle your cars Killington employees

Post by daytripper »

Bubba wrote:Has this thread finally reached the tail end?
I thought we were still waiting for pictures of the "tail end"
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

.....the reality of it all..........................
Attachments
suckyerpickle.jpg
suckyerpickle.jpg (29.18 KiB) Viewed 908 times
killyfan
Blue Chatterbox

Post by killyfan »

Does anyone know if Yiddle, Angus and daytripper are under the age of 15? It's the only thing that I can think of that would explain their childishness... I am by no means a fuddy-duddy, but enough is enough already.

Why not pick on kittens and puppies for a while? You may have more fun doing that.

BACK to the actual topic of this thread... I have been doing a lot of thinking about our new President's dissolution of the EPA. This just wants me to idle my car even less. Again, even small actions have reactions. Please take a look at this from the Environmental Defense Fund:

https://www.edf.org/blog/2017/03/15/tru ... DQod7AkE9Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In a world where you can be anything, why not choose to be kind...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

killyfan wrote:Does anyone know if Yiddle, Angus and daytripper are under the age of 15? It's the only thing that I can think of that would explain their childishness... I am by no means a fuddy-duddy, but enough is enough already.

Why not pick on kittens and puppies for a while? You may have more fun doing that.

BACK to the actual topic of this thread... I have been doing a lot of thinking about our new President's dissolution of the EPA. This just wants me to idle my car even less. Again, even small actions have reactions. Please take a look at this from the Environmental Defense Fund:

https://www.edf.org/blog/2017/03/15/tru ... DQod7AkE9Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
both good guys, both over 15...no idea about yiddle...

the actual topic of this thread is lame...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

oh yeah rollin fatties at yoshi today for another "vouching" opportunity....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Killyfan, did you dim your lights for an hour last night in solidarity with non-idlers worldwide?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Bubba wrote:Has this thread finally reached the tail end?

That's a good one Bubbalooseski. Butt no, we're still waiting for a pic of that almost 50 great ass.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

killyfan wrote:Does anyone know if Yiddle, Angus and daytripper are under the age of 15? It's the only thing that I can think of that would explain their childishness... I am by no means a fuddy-duddy, but enough is enough already.

While I actually agree with a lot you have to say it is your ridiculous way of trying to portray it that brings me down to your level. (By that I mean you are acting like a child with your approach on the topic)
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

That article is a good example for the reason for the push back on some of the overhype. Reasonable environmental actions that don't stifle growth or energy production are the other side of the coin.
Sgt Eddy Brewers
Slalom Racer

Post by Sgt Eddy Brewers »

shortski wrote:

That article is a good example for the reason for the push back on some of the overhype. Reasonable environmental actions that don't stifle growth or energy production are the other side of the coin.
Yeah....the article is classic propaganda devoid of any scientific justification. EPA is treating CO2 as a pollutant....which is utter nonsense.

But propers to anyone trying to save the planet...well-intentioned...if poorly informed.
Ski the edges!
GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

The Democrat globalist statists hope they can suck an economic tax off the US success to help lift the developing world out of poverty by pumping our money into them using global warming alarmism. Like that will really help them rather than protecting property and individual (minority) rights like our US Constitution was uniquely was designed to do (unless a bunch of "wise Latinas" control the direction of the court). The money will only end up in the pockets of corrupt dictators and their cronies. They also want an economically and therefore militarily weaker US as they believe it is the source of the worlds problems. Good luck with that! Like China, Russia and Iran have any good intentions better than our own. Yes we are actually better than them. Who knows since Obama gave up US governance over the internet root to world governance most of these types of opinions will simply disappear edited out as hate speech. Sadly, Democrats, we really are the relative good guys in the world. Hard for them to accept. The "green" movement went red long ago. Politics and skiing are actually very much intertwined as energy is the key component. If the Democrats had their way energy would be so expensive only the rich would be able to afford to ski especially in the east. Of course nobody would say they were preventing you from skiing they would only make it so expensive you could never afford to do it.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

lots of nice butts at yoshi but none claimed to be killyfan...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:lots of nice butts at yoshi but none claimed to be killyfan...
Did you really think she/he/it would show up.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:lots of nice butts at yoshi but none claimed to be killyfan...
Did you really think she/he/it would show up.
definitely not...I was there anyway...
mach es sehr schnell

throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Found this rare footage of killyman......

I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel