Food at Jerk

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

madhatter
Signature Poster

Food at Jerk

Post by madhatter »

stopped in Jerk yesterday for some chow...pretty good...a bit of a wait in line to get food but it was worth it...I chose the create yer own option for $12...Fries, brisket, slaw, cheese, avocado...all of it was quite tasty and there was plenty of it... a bit bigger helping of the slaw would have made it even better..11 bux w the pass discount...

two thumbs up for on hill food :like :like
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Re: Food at Jerk

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

madhatter wrote:stopped in Jerk yesterday for some chow...pretty good...a bit of a wait in line to get food but it was worth it...I chose the create yer own option for $12...Fries, brisket, slaw, cheese, avocado...all of it was quite tasty and there was plenty of it... a bit bigger helping of the slaw would have made it even better..11 bux w the pass discount...

two thumbs up for on hill food :like :like
What HE said.....chicken was damned near enough for two to make a lunch out of....and tender as could be...woman behind the counter seemed amazed that I even KNEW what Oxtail was...( till she finds out I work with fellas from Kingston and Montego Bay....)
Seacoaster
Bumper

Post by Seacoaster »

Its a great value and super convenient as well the quality is equal to the Peak lodge. Best value on the mountain and yes, you could split anything on the menu. I hope they stick around!
skimom
Beginner On Rentals

Post by skimom »

thanks for the reviews. ive been meaning to stop in. will def try before they close it up.