Improvement zone.jpg
Improvement zone.jpg (90.54 KiB) Viewed 549 times
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Re: Winter improvements?

Post by hillbangin »

Mister Moose wrote:This is my improvement suggestion:
Improvement zone.jpg
I'm with Moose - that is one of the best fall lines on the hill - If they just put a little snow over there as a base it would help - huge rock garden over there. Taken a few giant gouges out right on that treeline.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

hillbangin wrote: I'm with Moose - that is one of the best fall lines on the hill - If they just put a little snow over there as a base it would help - huge rock garden over there. Taken a few giant gouges out right on that treeline.
I meant more snow above the low E guns so the usual waterbar doesn't open up so soon. But hey, your interpretation if they do it is good too.
Improvement zone.jpg
Improvement zone.jpg (91.7 KiB) Viewed 532 times
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Mister Moose wrote:
hillbangin wrote: I'm with Moose - that is one of the best fall lines on the hill - If they just put a little snow over there as a base it would help - huge rock garden over there. Taken a few giant gouges out right on that treeline.
I meant more snow above the low E guns so the usual waterbar doesn't open up so soon. But hey, your interpretation if they do it is good too.

How much manufactured pow ends up in the woods? Wind can be evil during snow making windows. Gun placement?
Improvement zone.jpg
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Well that's something, so I'm all for it. I'm just sick of getting nothing. I have been a pass holder since 2003. I am not going anywhere. Killington will always be my home mountain. I do feel like giving me one lift in 14 years is not so good. Am I crying? Why shouldn't I be? Powder ain't giving me sh*t, so I voice my opinion on. A Killington specific message board and people tell me to stop crying. What the f*** is this message board here for then? I don't tell you to not cry so if I wanna complain and u don't like it then ignore me or go f*** yourself!!........ drunken rant done!