wednesday 3/19/2017 report

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skiadikt
Level 10K poster

wednesday 3/19/2017 report

Post by skiadikt »

reports are getting shorter because there isn't much left to ski. morning shift fun with the g's. a couple quick swipes down supe which was nicely groomed at the open. skye lark skied well as well. casc was in that in-between stage when we hit it. double downed on my rotd highline which featured nice soft bumps. closed on mid o. great bumps but a bit stiffer. exit vaporizing quickly. trail report is a bit deceptive. a number of upper north ridge trails listed as "open" but no lift to get you there. just saying ... bummed that bear will not reopen.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Dickc
Postaholic

Re: wednesday 3/19/2017 report

Post by Dickc »

Nice to put a face to Skiadikt. Saw Shortski and both of the G's up top.

Not a lot to add to skiadikt's report except there is not much left on Snowdon. Not sure if it will make the weekend. I think the canyon will do OK, but I think Downdraft and Double dipper are done. Both of those were closed today. The Superstar areas are doing fine and will be good skiing for the weekend. Come next Monday I expect the Superstar lift to be all they can muster. K lost a HUGE amount of snow from last Saturday to today.

Was a little surprised to find Rime Ice up at the peak. It lasted until about 1PM.