thursday 4/20/17 report

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skiadikt
Level 10K poster

thursday 4/20/17 report

Post by skiadikt »

not much to see here since there wasn't much to see there. afternoon revelers were greeted by a heavy shroud of fog. just ran laps on highline. wanted to hit supe but couldn't face the daunting commute across the swamp (watch out for the crocodiles). the sun popped out for a second offering a ray of hope but the old girl was playing hard to get. perhaps she came out for the final hour but she's stood me up too many times before.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
RustyK
Whipping Post

Re: thursday 4/20/17 report

Post by RustyK »

skiadikt wrote:. perhaps she came out for the final hour but she's stood me up too many times before.
:lol:

Happy 4:20
Where is Happy Hour ?
liv4ski
Bumper

Post by liv4ski »

in 20 minutes. Wish I were there despite the fog.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Did the morning shift . . . made it to Sup at 8:50 am and lasted a little over an hour - did all the combinations of groomed since visibility was a challenge. Started out with sunglasses, and quickly put them away on first lift ride. Surface was pure corn delight!!! Glad I went out . . . when I returned from Rutland around 1:00 ish, you could not even see The Grand!!!!
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

MrsG wrote:Did the morning shift . . . made it to Sup at 8:50 am and lasted a little over an hour - did all the combinations of groomed since visibility was a challenge. Started out with sunglasses, and quickly put them away on first lift ride. Surface was pure corn delight!!! Glad I went out . . . when I returned from Rutland around 1:00 ish, you could not even see The Grand!!!!
went out 1:00 ish. think today the early bird caught the worm. day off tomorrow ...
spoiled South American skiin' whore
ski
Wanted Poster

Post by ski »

flat stuff up high is going quick . . .loosing connectivity . . .
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

ski wrote: . . .loosing connectivity . . .
Can you ski me now?
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

ski wrote:flat stuff up high is going quick . . .loosing connectivity . . .
"Some walking required!" signs work :wink:
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

RustyK wrote:
skiadikt wrote:. perhaps she came out for the final hour but she's stood me up too many times before.

Legalization has come a long way. There's even cannabis chocolate, cannabis icecream, and cannabis coffee. Or... in NH we have jail for cannabis. Five years for a gram. Live free or die? Who would want to vacation/ski here? :sad:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

freeski wrote:
RustyK wrote:

Legalization has come a long way. There's even cannabis chocolate, cannabis icecream, and cannabis coffee. Or... in NH we have jail for cannabis. Five years for a gram. Live free or die? Who would want to vacation/ski here? :sad:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/wmur.relay ... nh/8961571" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;