100 Club Group Photo this Saturday

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Spyderman
Bumper

100 Club Group Photo this Saturday

Post by Spyderman »

All this season's 100 Club members invited for a group photo this Saturday at 12:00 noon in front of main concert stage by Umbrella Bar.

Spread the word! Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!
RustyK
Whipping Post

Re: 100 Club Group Photo this Saturday

Post by RustyK »

I can hold the camera!
Where is Happy Hour ?
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

If I skied more vertical during my 30 days of skiing this year than someone that skied 100 days, can I be in the photo?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

f.a.s.t. wrote:If I skied more vertical during my 30 days of skiing this year than someone that skied 100 days, can I be in the photo?
Hell yes, as long as that someone is my ski bum teammate that averages 3.5 - 4 Million vertical feet per season on his snowboard. After you have deemed yourself worthy and are done photo bombing our picture you should head to Pittsburgh so you can get into the picture of Steelers that have made the Hall of Fame being taken next week. Don't let the fact that you have never played in the NFL deter you. Just tell them you are a big fan and in the running for Equivocator of the Year. Make sure that you grab the spot between Franco Harris and Terry Bradshaw as you deserve it. Even if all your ski days were at Pico this year you still would 10 short of earning a prospector hat.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.