Friday 5/12/17 Report

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

DES
Slalom Racer

Re: Friday 5/12/17 Report

Post by DES »

Hilarious, I was going to reply the same thing yesterday, that ozzy, you were there at exactly the wrong time...but since I haven't met you you would just think I was nuts...it was much better first thing, and got great again just before the time you mentioned you left! I had even mentioned it to someone on the chairlift, it was strange how many people were falling just around noon-time (including myself, ya gotta love the good springtime wipe outs).
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

yep got there right at 130... 'hattertime...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
ozzy
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by ozzy »

DES wrote:Hilarious, I was going to reply the same thing yesterday, that ozzy, you were there at exactly the wrong time...but since I haven't met you you would just think I was nuts...it was much better first thing, and got great again just before the time you mentioned you left! I had even mentioned it to someone on the chairlift, it was strange how many people were falling just around noon-time (including myself, ya gotta love the good springtime wipe outs).
This Killington post season is difficult for me. Seasons move on and other commitments beckon. Unfortunately, my only opportunity for the three day lift spinning window was mid-day on Friday. I'm sure during the morning shift things were good as the snow is usually melted down and user friendly from the week of no lift traffic. Then in the afternoon it starts to build back up. I got there at that funky time. Here's to better SS laps on Friday :banana:
skiskee8 wrote:Skiing in powder sucks. It's so much more work, and you can't go as fast.