Bike and brew

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

madhatter
Signature Poster

Bike and brew

Post by madhatter »

K's first bike and brew fest drew a big crowd with fairly long lines at both ram's and snowshed...trails were in good shape over on snowshed, I never made it over to ramshead...Great beer selection and they kept it rolling til 7pm...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Air23
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Bike and brew

Post by Air23 »

Here are some pics. Solid showing for the 1st annual
Attachments
Bike&BrewSIX.jpg
Bike&BrewSIX.jpg (899.98 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Bike&BrewFIVE.jpg
Bike&BrewFIVE.jpg (825.92 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Bike&BrewFOUR.jpg
Bike&BrewFOUR.jpg (841.23 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Bike&BrewTHREE.jpg
Bike&BrewTHREE.jpg (703.59 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Bike&BrewONE.jpg
Bike&BrewONE.jpg (690.83 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Air23
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Air23 »

Couple more
Attachments
Bike&BrewEight.jpg
Bike&BrewEight.jpg (618.29 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Bike&BrewSEVEN.jpg
Bike&BrewSEVEN.jpg (771.38 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

Sorry I missed you Madhatter. Did you race?
killyfan
Blue Chatterbox

Post by killyfan »

Ah - we were there Saturday for a few hours - sorry I missed you too Madhatter! The beers were great and the crowd was fun and good to see on a non-holiday weekend. Thanks Killington for putting on a super fun event!
In a world where you can be anything, why not choose to be kind...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

I was only there for saturday, actually rode XC at pinehill earlier in the day...Green Mountain Bikes had their annual demo event on sunday so I went over there for shuttle runs...Coydog took his road bike over and met us for some beers...

K365=goodtimes...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

madhatter wrote:I was only there for saturday, actually rode XC at pinehill earlier in the day...Green Mountain Bikes had their annual demo event on sunday so I went over there for shuttle runs...Coydog took his road bike over and met us for some beers...

K365=goodtimes...
We were actually planning to hit Pine Hill Sunday afternoon, but never got there. I had both bikes up with me this weekend. The HD3 got no love while the V10 got thoroughly abused. Next time.

Did you see the whip off contest? The 12 year old kid killed it. Serious talent.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Woodsrider wrote:
madhatter wrote:I was only there for saturday, actually rode XC at pinehill earlier in the day...Green Mountain Bikes had their annual demo event on sunday so I went over there for shuttle runs...Coydog took his road bike over and met us for some beers...

K365=goodtimes...
We were actually planning to hit Pine Hill Sunday afternoon, but never got there. I had both bikes up with me this weekend. The HD3 got no love while the V10 got thoroughly abused. Next time.

Did you see the whip off contest? The 12 year old kid killed it. Serious talent.
got there too late for that...that jump was HUGE!!!
mach es sehr schnell