This is your 48-hour warning, snow fans!

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Guess I'm getting the MAX pass this year. Let's see if it's worth it I guess...

Only two days of savings remain—score the lowest price on your 2017-18
Killington Season Pass before midnight Thursday, June 15.

These prices are the lowest in years—only $899 for an Adult Unlimited Pass, a savings of up to $240 over last year's early purchase price. Senior and Youth Unlimited Passes are just $539 and 29-Below Passes only $599. Midweek, Vermont Student and 4.0 The College Passes available too.

With a season that stretches from October to June, Killington Season Passes get you more days on snow than passes from any other Eastern resort. And you'll save money every visit with added perks included in your pass price, benefits like discounts on food, drinks, lodging, lessons and retail goods, as well as bring-a-friend discounts and more.

Upgrade your Unlimited, Midweek, or 4.0 College Pass with M.A.X. Pass Add-on and get 5 days at up to 42 additional resorts with no blackout dates. M.A.X. Pass Add-on is only $329 for adults, $279 for teens and $229 for youth.

Pico Mountain Season Passes are on sale through June 15 too.

Time is running low, so call 1-800-621-6867 to purchase by phone or
BUY ONLINE

Summer Operations Underway
Killington Golf Course and and Bike Park are now open daily and the Snowshed Adventure Center is open weekends, with daily operation for all Adventure Center Attractions beginning June 23.
Where is Happy Hour ?
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: This is your 48-hour warning, snow fans!

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Purchased my unlimited and my daughter's unlimited today. The MAX pass sounds great but I don't think I will be going to many other mountains. Lucky you Rusty that will be able to take advantage of that.
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Can you add the Max pass addon later on?
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

I got my unlimited last week with the bike park add in and the unlimited for my wife and kids last night. We're all in.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Greetings From Killington!

It seems there is always news to report at Killington Resort, and this week is no exception—we're here to let you know that the K-1 Gondola returns to daily operation this Saturday, June 17 for scenic rides and upper mountain bike park laps.

The Peak Lodge also reopens on its summer schedule, serving delicious food, drinks and amazing views from the 4241’ summit of Killington Peak.

The Adventure Center moves into full operations mode this weekend too, with more attractions, including the Zip Line, Skye Ropes Course and Jump Tower scheduled to operate from 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Saturday June 17 and Sunday June 18. Daily operations at the Adventure Center begin Friday, June 23.

Whatever you do, don't forget that today, June 15, is the last day to grab your Killington Season Pass at the early purchase price. Call 1-800-621-6867 now or
BUY ONLINE to secure the best price and access to our convenient payment plan.

Be sure to check the Operating Schedule and Daily Report for up to the minute details, and come see us soon at Killington Resort.

Long Trail Century Ride June 24
With road loops from 20-100 miles, a family friendly 5k and a new mountain bike option on Killington Bike Park trails, there's a Long Trail Century Ride for everyone. Best of all, each ride benefits Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sport

Clif Enduro East July 1-2
The Cliff Enduro East Series stops in Killington the first weekend in July, showcasing outstanding Enduro racers from across the region as they compete in this Enduro World Series qualifier.

Killington Child Care Open Daily
From a few kid-free hours for exploring Killington to long-term daily child care, the Killington Child Care Center has you covered. State licensed, fully equipped and open 7 days a week, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.

New Brew Fest in Killington March 24
Killington Resort is proud to host the first Vermont Brewers Association winter Brewers Festival on March 24, 2018. The one-day event will feature two sampling sessions, and tickets will go on sale at the summer Vermont Brewers Festival in Burlington, July 21-22. Tickets for the summer festival are still available at vtbrewfest.com. Stay tuned for more information.

Vermont Brewers Festival at Killington Resort

March 24, 2018

The Vermont Brewers Association (VBA) is pleased to announce its newest Brewers Festival. For the last 25 years, the Association has been running a successful event on the waterfront in Burlington, VT. Now, we will be bringing a second festival to the picturesque mountain setting of Killington Resort.

On March 24, 2018, the VBA will host its first winter festival. It will be a one day event with two sessions to choose from to attend. Attendees will have the opportunity to sample beers and meet the brewers at the event, located outside the K-1 base lodge at Killington Resort.

The first opportunity to purchase tickets will be at the Vermont Brewers Festival on July 21st and 22nd.

Avery Schwenk, Hermit Thrush Brewery Vice President and VBA Board President stated "We are thrilled to announce a new festival in Southern Vermont focused on collaborations between brewers. Vermont brewers will be bringing unique, collaborative beers made especially for this festival to showcase the connections between and creativity of our member breweries. Killington is the perfect location for this event, and we expect attendees will be as excited as we are about the opportunity to end a great morning of skiing and riding by coming off the slopes to a festival where they can mingle with our brewers while sampling great beer."

All proceeds from the event will support the Vermont Brewers Association, a nonprofit founded in 1995 to promote and strengthen the culture of craft brewing in Vermont through marketing, education, and advocacy for Vermont made beer.
Where is Happy Hour ?