Beast Bucks expire for Season Pass Purchase

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

noknees
Blue Chatterbox

Beast Bucks expire for Season Pass Purchase

Post by noknees »

Yes, should not have waiting to the last day but called to pay up for next years pass. Guess what, any beast bucks expired two weeks ago. Had about $75 left and planning to use it for my pass. I would have been nice if K mentioned that somewhere. The season pass office call in was less than friendly on the topic. If I had called by 5/31, beast bucks are still on account. I never really bothered to use them during the season as I would apply them to my season pass.

EZ payment plan...sounds good by they charge you 2% as a convenience fee. Strings everywhere.
nsvencer1
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Beast Bucks expire for Season Pass Purchase

Post by nsvencer1 »

Funny, ours are still there. I'm wondering if the "free" bucks (early pass perk) expire, but added bucks don't? Pretty sure we spent all the free ones and added some more. We also bought our next years pass before the May 31 deadline, so the account was "continuous"....that matter?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Hah, totally forgot about mine....... :violin
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Letting skiers use those credits to buy a pass would be a poor business decision. Should have converted to beer. Live and learn. :-)
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

A Killington employee told me that the beast bucks were only good until the end of May so I made sure to use them up.
Skivt2
Bumper

Post by Skivt2 »

Free beast bucks have always expired at the end of the season. Ones you add last 2 years. We used $90 in free beast bucks to buy our passes in May.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Yeah, I remember reading that beast bucks expired in may.....doesn't matter anymore as unfortunately they don't give you beast bucks anymore.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

daytripper wrote:Yeah, I remember reading that beast bucks expired in may.....doesn't matter anymore as unfortunately they don't give you beast bucks anymore.
Would you rather they still give you $100 in BB and reduce the pass price less that $100.

Six one, half dozen of the other.

Would make no real business sense to give the full cut they did this year AND the BB.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

What they did was increase my pass price and take away my beast bux.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

daytripper wrote:What they did was increase my pass price and take away my beast bux.
Yep. NOT COOL. :violin
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

daytripper wrote:What they did was increase my pass price and take away my beast bux.
Then you were a Blackout and I guess they just wanted to do away with those.

Full pass holders did OK.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.