BEAST PASS SUMMER PERKS

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

icedtea
Guru Poster

BEAST PASS SUMMER PERKS

Post by icedtea »

How do we get the free gondola tickets during the summer?
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
Sporte
Blue Chatterbox

Re: BEAST PASS SUMMER PERKS

Post by Sporte »

Not to be captain obvious but all I did was to go to the ticket window, show them your pass and ask for it
Skivt2
Bumper

Post by Skivt2 »

Actually bring your season pass to the lift and get scanned like every other day.
Sporte
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Sporte »

Oh, I thought he meant how to get a free ticket for someone else. Season pass holders get some of them too I believe
Snowboardgod
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Snowboardgod »

Go into k1, the gift shop downstairs, to get tickets for a friend etc. passholders just use season pass as stated at the gondola or snowshed lift to get on.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Season Pass benefit:

"Summer 2017

Scenic K-1 Gondola Rides: FREE for pass holder; Two FREE bring a friend tickets (New!)"

Not sure where the ticket window is to get the pass for the free ride in the summer!
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Greetings From Killington!

Celebrate Independence Day with a long weekend getaway to Killington, Vermont.

You’ll have ample opportunities to ooh and aah at fireworks shows put on by the Foundry at Summit Pond and the Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce on Sunday, July 2 as well as the Town of Killington’s annual display on Tuesday, July 4.

There’s more to this July 4th celebration than fireworks though; enjoy internationally acclaimed classical musicians at Music in the Mountains or catch top-notch enduro mountain bike racing at the Clif Enduro East* event.

Of course, you can also partake in our usual summer activities, like golf, scenic lift rides, lunch at the peak (featuring new food menu at the bar), downhill mountain biking and the Adventure Center.

With a four day weekend on tap, you’ll want to peruse our Stay and Play Packages, where bundling your lodging and activities can save you as much as 20% off the stand-alone prices.

Be sure to check the Operating Schedule and Daily Report for up to the minute details as you make your way to Killington Resort this holiday weekend.

*Please note that the Clif Enduro East Race will impact Bike Park operations on Sunday, July 2. See the Daily Report for details.

First Divas of Dirt Ride Fri, July 7
Female mountain bikers of all ability levels are invited to share their passion and make new connections at the Divas of Dirt group ride and happy hour on Friday, July 7 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. Hosted by Killington Bike Park and led by Pro Racer Amy Alton, the ride is free for Bike Park Pass holders and discounted lift tickets and rentals are available.

Dirty Girl Mud Run Sat, July 8
Created for women of all ages and athletic abilities, Dirty Girl Mud Run is an untimed, 5k obstacle course run. Excitement, laughter and camaraderie—it’s a mud-covered day you’ll never forget.

World Cup Preparation Blog
With about 100 days left until snowmaking begins, Jeff Temple, director of mountain operations, discusses summer preparations that are underway for the 2017 Killington Audi FIS Alpine Women's World Cup.

Killington Wine Festival July 14-16
Sample fine wines from more than 40 wineries with Killington Peak and the Green Mountains of Vermont serving as a scenic backdrop at the Killington Wine Festival
Where is Happy Hour ?
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Sporte wrote:Not to be captain obvious but all I did was to go to the ticket window, show them your pass and ask for it
I have a Beast Pass from a few years ago, had Max Pass last year. This will be my girl's first season with a pass.

Just wanted to see if anyone has grabbed the free pass for guests yet.

Appreciate the info, looking forward to getting back up to K.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

icedtea wrote:
Sporte wrote:Not to be captain obvious but all I did was to go to the ticket window, show them your pass and ask for it
I have a Beast Pass from a few years ago, had Max Pass last year. This will be my girl's first season with a pass.

Just wanted to see if anyone has grabbed the free pass for guests yet.

Appreciate the info, looking forward to getting back up to K.
best bet is to go to guest services at snowshed, get yer passes issued and activated for winter and go from there, you'll be ahead of the game come october...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....