Weather ! Someone order up a Tropical Storm?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Weather ! Someone order up a Tropical Storm?

Post by Dr. NO »

Our nice sunny day turned UGLY. Currently in the Otter Valley the wind is up and the r*in is pouring down. Reports say possible heavy Sleet mixed in with lots of water (Mr. Moose, pull out those skis). Nothing expected except isolated storms. Looks like this is isolated from Lake Champlain down to Massachusetts. Quick, build the Arc.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Weather ! Someone order up a Tropical Storm?

Post by Bubba »

Dr. NO wrote:Our nice sunny day turned UGLY. Currently in the Otter Valley the wind is up and the r*in is pouring down. Reports say possible heavy Sleet mixed in with lots of water (Mr. Moose, pull out those skis). Nothing expected except isolated storms. Looks like this is isolated from Lake Champlain down to Massachusetts. Quick, build the Arc.
Sleet, kemosabe?

These storms seem to have popped up out of nowhere. An hour ago, nothing on radar. Now it's T storms all over south of Rutland and Killington.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Got a light covering of pea size hail in here in CT yesterday, saw on the news Coventry got over an inch of it and was likely very skiable until it melted, which didn't take long. Would have been a great photo opportunity of skiing in CT in August.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

r*ining down the valley still sunny in madhatterville....I'll take little r*in here...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

darkened & noisy all around me but not a drop here in mendon. definitely could use some r*in.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

skiadikt wrote:darkened & noisy all around me but not a drop here in mendon. definitely could use some r*in.
nada here too...maybe later today...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....