Killington Brewfest Sat Sep 30

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

RustyK
Whipping Post

Killington Brewfest Sat Sep 30

Post by RustyK »

On Sale NOW! See u there...

http://www.killington.com/site/to-do/ev ... M4MzkwNQS2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tasting Session Details

Saturday, September 30, 1:00 - 5:00 pm

Since 1995, craft beer lovers have been flocking to the Green Mountains of Vermont to sample the finest brews in New England during the pinnacle of fall foliage. The event features over 40 breweries pouring more than 100 craft beer styles, a vendor village and live music.

Upgrade your Killington Brewfest experience by purchasing an Advance VIP ticket! You'll gain exclusive access to the tasting session 1 hour before the doors open, plus you'll receive a 2017 Brewfest t-shirt.

Entertainment

The tasting session will be loaded with live music from favorite local artists.

Important Information

Participants must be at least 21 years of age and a valid ID with proof of age is required. Brewfest staff may check your ID at any time during the festival. We reserve the right to deny alcohol to anyone and remove anyone from the property.
•Beer samples will only be poured into 5 ounce, souvenir tasting glasses
•Beers under 9% ABV:
◦4 ounce sample = 1 ticket

•Beers over 9% ABV:
◦4 ounce sample = 2 tickets

Tickets

Early Bird and Advance tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Ticket pricing will automatically adjust to the regular tier until the event is sold out, so reserve your space early!

Tasting Session $35
Where is Happy Hour ?
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Re: Killington Brewfest Sat Sep 30

Post by hillbangin »

Anyone seen a 'vendor' list yet??

Should I go - or drink 'better' beer in the parking lot...........
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Our VIP tickets have been purchased. For 23 years this fest has marked the start of the Killington Winter Ski Party. Far from a top tier craft beer event. An after ski tailgate with Mr Moose, The Hatter and Myself would blow away the beer selection available at this event.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Guy in Shorts wrote:Our VIP tickets have been purchased. For 23 years this fest has marked the start of the Killington Winter Ski Party. Far from a top tier craft beer event. An after ski tailgate with Mr Moose, The Hatter and Myself would blow away the beer selection available at this event.

Thank you for confirming - so no Alchemist, Foley, Hill, Lawsons, etc........

Wasn't sure if they've done an 'upgrade' on the list.
DrJeff
Poster Child Poster

Post by DrJeff »

hillbangin wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:Our VIP tickets have been purchased. For 23 years this fest has marked the start of the Killington Winter Ski Party. Far from a top tier craft beer event. An after ski tailgate with Mr Moose, The Hatter and Myself would blow away the beer selection available at this event.

Hill might be possible. They're pouring at the Mount Snow Brewer's Fest this weekend, and Mount Snow has also fairly regularly since the Spring had an offering or 2 from Hill (Usually Edward or Abner) pouring up in their summit restaurant.....
Proud Ski Racer Parent x2!
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

DrJeff wrote:
hillbangin wrote:

Hill might be possible. They're pouring at the Mount Snow Brewer's Fest this weekend, and Mount Snow has also fairly regularly since the Spring had an offering or 2 from Hill (Usually Edward or Abner) pouring up in their summit restaurant.....
Sushi Yoshi any given day will have several from Hill Farmstead, Foley Brothers, Fiddlehead, Lost Nation, 14th Star, Drop In, Zero Gravity, Rock Art, Burlington Beer Co, and more. I've never seen Alchemist or Lawsons there. 20 beers on tap. They just don't give tastes. It's the runner up to the GIS cooler. Elliot might even make a special effort for brewfest weekend.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Mister Moose wrote:
DrJeff wrote:
hillbangin wrote:

Sushi Yoshi any given day will have several from Hill Farmstead, Foley Brothers, Fiddlehead, Lost Nation, 14th Star, Drop In, Zero Gravity, Rock Art, Burlington Beer Co, and more. I've never seen Alchemist or Lawsons there. 20 beers on tap. They just don't give tastes. It's the runner up to the GIS cooler. Elliot might even make a special effort for brewfest weekend.
Let's not get Elliot in trouble.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Will you be serving PBR at your after ski tailgate with Mr Moose and The Hatter?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Will you be serving PBR at your after ski tailgate with Mr Moose and The Hatter?
PBR with advance notice. Call ahead.
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Mister Moose wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Will you be serving PBR at your after ski tailgate with Mr Moose and The Hatter?
PBR works great washing out our sample cups.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Mister Moose wrote:
Just so you know.............I prefer pounders.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Guy in Shorts wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
:like :like
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
This is going to give me nightmares all weekend............any beer is good beer, even cheap beer.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
This is going to give me nightmares all weekend............any beer is good beer, even cheap beer.
not all beer is good, not even expensive beer...I've had more than one 10 dollar disgusting beer but never any 1 dollar awesome beers...nonetheless you should stop by this winter....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

madhatter wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: This is going to give me nightmares all weekend............any beer is good beer, even cheap beer.
not all beer is good, not even expensive beer...I've had more than one 10 dollar disgusting beer but never any 1 dollar awesome beers...nonetheless you should stop by this winter....
Sample cup season usually starts sometime around St Patty's day.