Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: World Cup tickets go on sale September 7 at 9AM

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Guy in Shorts wrote:
Codensnow wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:100 club members were awarded two free grandstand tickets for being such loyal Killington fans. The lucky 21 members of the 500 club (making the 100 club for five years) were gifted two VIP tickets for the event. Amazing gesture for the most loyal Killington fans. Love this place.
Many thanks to Mike and his fantastic Team. Bring on the World Cup!!
What? I didn't see anything about this on the killington website. Does anyone know how 100 club members get the two free grandstand tickets?
You should have gotten an E-Mail from Amy Laramie (Mike's assistant) on Wednesday. Check your junk mail folder.
Yep I got that email too. Like he said if not in your inbox, check the spam folder.
liv4ski
Bumper

Post by liv4ski »

skiadikt wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:
Codensnow wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:100 club members were awarded two free grandstand tickets for being such loyal Killington fans. The lucky 21 members of the 500 club (making the 100 club for five years) were gifted two VIP tickets for the event. Amazing gesture for the most loyal Killington fans. Love this place.
What? I didn't see anything about this on the killington website. Does anyone know how 100 club members get the two free grandstand tickets?
You should have gotten an E-Mail from Amy Laramie (Mike's assistant) on Wednesday. Check your junk mail folder.
hadn't heard about this. very cool but no email here.
You missed the fine print. 100 club members* were awarded two free grandstand tickets for being such loyal Killington fans. :lol:

*offer applies to only those wearing shorts at least 75 days
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

skiadikt wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:
Codensnow wrote:
Do you only have one email? I got mine at the email I use for purchasing the season pass.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

2 days later the $100 bleacher tickets are still available both Saturday and Sunday. The $110 tickets included a lift ticket, so take off the $70 price of a K-ticket and that leaves $40, about the same as the $35 tickets.
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

liv4ski wrote:
You missed the fine print. 100 club members* were awarded two free grandstand tickets for being such loyal Killington fans. :lol:

*offer applies to only those wearing shorts at least 75 days

Lol!
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Mister Moose wrote:2 days later the $100 bleacher tickets are still available both Saturday and Sunday. The $110 tickets included a lift ticket, so take off the $70 price of a K-ticket and that leaves $40, about the same as the $35 tickets.
Should have sold them all that way! :lol:
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
skiadikt wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:
Codensnow wrote:
Do you only have one email? I got mine at the email I use for purchasing the season pass.
that's the email i checked. anyone have amy's email.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Codensnow
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Codensnow »

skiadikt wrote: that's the email i checked. anyone have amy's email.
Could I get her email too from someone? I checked my spam and I didn't get anything.
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

I'll pm it to you.
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

I'm really pissed off. I guess people in the 200 day club like me aren't worthy of a free ticket? I need Amy's email also! :evil: