48 degrees in NJ this AM

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

icedtea
Guru Poster

48 degrees in NJ this AM

Post by icedtea »

Damn I'm ready for some Glades pod action!
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
throbster
Postaholic

Re: 48 degrees in NJ this AM

Post by throbster »

https://powderridgepark.com/365-synthetic-snow-park/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Have you been there?
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

icedtea wrote:
Have you been there?
Spyderman was there for opening day.
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
icedtea wrote:
Have you been there?
Spyderman was there for opening day.
How far would you drive for this?
Peter Tosh
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

If they had this at K, I'd still rather mountain bike. Definitely not worth a 5-6 hour drive. Looks like some serious hardpack! If it was pretty cheap and I was there to mountain bike already, I would give it a try though. All my equipment is up there anyway. Would be kinda funny driving north in the middle of summer seeing peoples reactions with my snowboard in the roof rack! :lol:
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

RENO wrote:If they had this at K, I'd still rather mountain bike. Definitely not worth a 5-6 hour drive. Looks like some serious hardpack! If it was pretty cheap and I was there to mountain bike already, I would give it a try though. All my equipment is up there anyway. Would be kinda funny driving north in the middle of summer seeing peoples reactions with my snowboard in the roof rack! :lol:
It's 112 miles from me. Doesn't seem worth it. If it was an hour or so I would probably go.

ImageImage
Peter Tosh
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

icedtea wrote:
RENO wrote:If they had this at K, I'd still rather mountain bike. Definitely not worth a 5-6 hour drive. Looks like some serious hardpack! If it was pretty cheap and I was there to mountain bike already, I would give it a try though. All my equipment is up there anyway. Would be kinda funny driving north in the middle of summer seeing peoples reactions with my snowboard in the roof rack! :lol:
It's 112 miles from me. Doesn't seem worth it. If it was an hour or so I would probably go.

ImageImage
Spyderman lives in CT. I might have driven there but my equipment is all in VT and I had other things to do, so no go for me.