madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Columbus Weekend coming up . . .

Post by madhatter »

RENO wrote:
madhatter wrote:
RENO wrote:
Seacoaster wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:We're going to try to make it up. Ski swap is this weekend and my youngest needs new skis. I could use a pair of rock skis too.

I also want to take my young one to either Pine Hill or GMT. She is sporting a sweet new Santa Cruz Superlight and ripping on it.
Don't overlook the new Killington trails down on Rt 100, lots of fun to be had in there!
Didn't realize those are open now? Is there a trail map online?
grand opening last wknd...

https://www.facebook.com/killingtonmtb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you can get info there....Haven;t actually been myself..maybe tonite....
Thanks. I'll check this out at home. Blocked from facebook at work. Definitely will check it out. May be up this weekend...
gonna hit that up tonite for a quick spin...There's only a few miles so far that I know of...s/b nice its all built by brooke scatchard of sinuosity...Will report back tomorrow...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

madhatter wrote:
RENO wrote:
madhatter wrote:
RENO wrote:
Seacoaster wrote: Don't overlook the new Killington trails down on Rt 100, lots of fun to be had in there!

https://www.facebook.com/killingtonmtb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks. I'll check this out at home. Blocked from facebook at work. Definitely will check it out. May be up this weekend...
gonna hit that up tonite for a quick spin...There's only a few miles so far that I know of...s/b nice its all built by brooke scatchard of sinuosity...Will report back tomorrow...
so unfortunately there was an accident north of sherburne trails that closed rte 100...we didn't get to ride those trails opting for GMT instead...was told that there is about 6 miles of relatively easy trail at sherburne w approval for significantly more across the st...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Woodsrider wrote:
madhatter wrote:
RENO wrote:
Seacoaster wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:We're going to try to make it up. Ski swap is this weekend and my youngest needs new skis. I could use a pair of rock skis too.

I also want to take my young one to either Pine Hill or GMT. She is sporting a sweet new Santa Cruz Superlight and ripping on it.
Don't overlook the new Killington trails down on Rt 100, lots of fun to be had in there!

Let me know what you think if you go. She is not into real easy trails.

there's not a whole lot of mileage there but they are very nice trails...take PACA's up to ohly ( which rejoins PACA) then hit up mind eraser... we did em in the dark so kinda just meandered along on em...they are gonna be great fun...
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

JohnnyO's swap bonanza had some terrific ski deals last weekend. :like
Bike prices were pretty competitive as well.

What's all the fuss around bamboo poles. :lol:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path