Columbus Weekend coming up . . .

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

MrsG
Whipping Post

Columbus Weekend coming up . . .

Post by MrsG »

Plans not finalized, but we're planning to be up at some point this weekend staying with the Ty/Dork :wink: Strange, but we have not been up since the mountain closed June 1st, and thought it would be nice to have an HH on Saturday at Preston's or any other suggestion, to celebrate heading to another great ski/board season 8) Any thoughts?
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Columbus Weekend coming up . . .

Post by tyrolean_skier »

I'm in but Dork not coming up until Sunday so he will miss it.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

:like :like :like

how bout somewhere a little more lowbrow and w good beer?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

like snowshed parking lot....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Not thinking it's 'lowbrow' - but I forgot Sushi Yoshi stayed open all year, and they have a good beer/wine selection and appys, so that could work too :P
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

We're going to try to make it up. Ski swap is this weekend and my youngest needs new skis. I could use a pair of rock skis too.

I also want to take my young one to either Pine Hill or GMT. She is sporting a sweet new Santa Cruz Superlight and ripping on it.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Out of town so will miss the swap and meeting up this weekend.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
First Chair
Beginner On Rentals

Post by First Chair »

HH on saturday sound great. How about checking out Casey's.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

you guys decide, my vote is for yoshi, but seeing as I'm not even sure I'll be there make a plan and if we are in town we'll stop in...also planning on fri nite for the swap...
mach es sehr schnell

Seacoaster
Bumper

Post by Seacoaster »

Woodsrider wrote:We're going to try to make it up. Ski swap is this weekend and my youngest needs new skis. I could use a pair of rock skis too.

I also want to take my young one to either Pine Hill or GMT. She is sporting a sweet new Santa Cruz Superlight and ripping on it.
Don't overlook the new Killington trails down on Rt 100, lots of fun to be had in there!
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

present.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

Seacoaster wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:We're going to try to make it up. Ski swap is this weekend and my youngest needs new skis. I could use a pair of rock skis too.

Don't overlook the new Killington trails down on Rt 100, lots of fun to be had in there!
Didn't realize those are open now? Is there a trail map online?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

RENO wrote:
Seacoaster wrote:

grand opening last wknd...

https://www.facebook.com/killingtonmtb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you can get info there....Haven;t actually been myself..maybe tonite....
mach es sehr schnell

Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

madhatter wrote:
RENO wrote:
Seacoaster wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/killingtonmtb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know what you think if you go. She is not into real easy trails.
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

madhatter wrote:
RENO wrote:
Seacoaster wrote:

Thanks. I'll check this out at home. Blocked from facebook at work. Definitely will check it out. May be up this weekend...