Killington/Pico Investments

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Re: Killington/Pico Investments

Post by hillbangin »

Repaved bus circle at K1....

Is it too much to hope that they replaced the keg tubing at K1?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

How bout they allocate something to fix the stinking peak lodge.. :sad:
Forever .. Goat Path
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

brownman wrote:How bout they allocate something to fix the stinking peak lodge.. :sad:
I've been working on this one. All you need to 4 miles of 8" Heavy Gage synthitic pipe. A 200 acre goat farm at Pic Pond and some 8" valves from Webster supply and a match.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

brownman wrote:How bout they allocate something to fix the stinking peak lodge.. :sad:
It's been a problem from the start. Venting the system properly and to a remote location may help. Tanks at the top. Field is at the base. Huge daily volume. They have tried in the past to mitigate the oder. It's not easy to locate a commercial building at that elevation but it's not rocket science. Design flaw from the same idiots that shrank it down to one story. No cat garage as proposed originally and they had to redo the foundation. How about we play pin the ski pole on the engineer? Pass holder only game. Kind of like thunder dome. One engineer enters. No engineer leaves. ( Pull his stamp) KNAR points to the lucky poler.

Mount slows peak lodge smells and doesn't meet state code. ( Never eat the food)

Stratton only has a mid mountain lodge. ( That thing at the top doesn't count)

State of NH has always had poop problems at the summit of Cannon. (I saw it as a child and have PTSD. Thanks FSC)

At least we have a great bar and great views. I can tolerate the smell. I make a lot of money off of peoples number 2 problems. I've smelled worse .