Copper Mountain Junk Mail

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Copper Mountain Junk Mail

Post by Highway Star »

Hummmm......I wonder who signed me up for Copper's mailing list? Thanks Killington! :roll:

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Re: Copper Mountain Junk Mail

Post by Stormchaser »

Dear [insert dbag insult here],

You may have just received an email from Copper Mountain. We’re sorry for the confusion!
If you are not currently subscribed to Copper, don’t worry, you will not receive any further communication from us.
If you are currently subscribed, you will continue to receive the emails you have signed up for.
We appreciate your understanding. We hope to see you for Opening Day in 35 days!

Sincerely
The Copper Mountain Team
ImageImageImageImage
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Hmmm. Signed up for 2-for-1 and this comes the next day...
Dear spanky,

Thanks for signing up for Copper Mountain emails, we're so glad you're part of our community. At anytime you can edit your preferences or "snooze" your subscription by going here.

Thanks for joining!
Copper Mountain
To be fair, I got this sent to all my email addresses that Killington has. Sounds like someone screwed up. At least it’s not as bad as your cluster of 16 “highly available” BoKS servers going down and hosing the enterprise for a good part of the day (and evening) on Wednesday.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

H purchased K tickets earlier today and got the same email. She immediately opted out.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

I renewed my Express Pass and got a mid-week pass. Couple hours later I had the Copper Mtn e-mail. This morning I got the apology. Guess the ticket sharing is out of control between resorts. If I could afford a trip to Copper I would take them up on whatever they offer.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Dr. NO wrote:I renewed my Express Pass and got a mid-week pass. Couple hours later I had the Copper Mtn e-mail. This morning I got the apology. Guess the ticket sharing is out of control between resorts. If I could afford a trip to Copper I would take them up on whatever they offer.
Of course, if you could afford a trip to Copper, you'd probably go somewhere else.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

HS: See! There is a resort that wants me!
Copper: sh*t! Damage control mode!
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

It's just ridiculous and insulting to think we would be interested in Copper when they offer a pathetic 20% off day tickets with a Killington pass that has no blackout option, over $100 more than an epic pass after taxes? When Vail/Stowe/Epic offers unlimited access at countless resorts. Are they hallucinating?

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Highway Star wrote:It's just ridiculous and insulting to think we would be interested in Copper when they offer a pathetic 20% off day tickets with a Killington pass that has no blackout option, over $100 more than an epic pass after taxes? When Vail/Stowe/Epic offers unlimited access at countless resorts. Are they hallucinating?
It's possible that the other Powdr resorts got alerted when you bought your pass, then said no way to the unlimited feature. :mrgreen:

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Seacoaster
Bumper

Post by Seacoaster »

According to Mike, they could offer free access to sister resorts as it violates the MAX pass agreement.....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Seacoaster wrote:According to Mike, they could offer free access to sister resorts as it violates the MAX pass agreement.....
POWDR never felt the need to offer any real incentive to visit its western resorts prior to the MAX pass.