About 3 weeks to World Cup course pre-inspection.....

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Re: About 3 weeks to World Cup course pre-inspection.....

Post by Mister Moose »

HS is angling for a big fat "I told you so.", and he doesn't mind being doubly wrong a la last year.

Although I'm not sure what an "I told you so." is worth on the internet.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

ANGUS wrote:H star is a Killington hating moron. H star please pm your physical address of where you live in your mom's basement. You need help. Twisted F.

I thought your prissy self moved to a " better mountain ". WTF do you care about the cup? Shut the f up and go away! You're not even a pass holder. You opinion doesn't count.
K-zone's best new poster! You crack me up cupcake! :smash
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Outlook = Grim.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Definitely not optimal...
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

The 3 week forecast just got a bunch colder. They must be blowing snow to show FIS they can make it in REALLY marginal weather.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Looking good now - good for K -
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Some water moving now...
Attachments
snapshot2a.jpg
snapshot2a.jpg (181.74 KiB) Viewed 433 times
jimmywilson69
Poster Child Poster

Post by jimmywilson69 »

hey they are actually using the pipes and hydrants on the skiers Right of SS! Is that a first in a long time?
2023-2024

Ski Visits in PA
Roundtop: 12/22,12/23, 1/8, 1/13, 1/14, 1/17 LR, 1/18 LR, 1/19, 1/20, 1/21, 1//22 LR, 1/23 LR, 1/26, 1/29 LR, 2/2 LR, 2/3, 2/4, 2/7 LR, 2/8, 2/9, 2/10, 2/11, 2/15, 2/16 LR, 2/17, 2/18, 2/19 LR, 2/21 LR, 3/8 LR, 3/9, 3/10

Ski Visits in VT
Okemo: 12/8, 2/29, 3/1, 3/2, 3/18
Stowe: 12/9
Killington: 12/10, 2/25, 2/26, 2/27, 3/16, 3/17

Ski Visits in NY
Hunter: 3/15

Total Ski Visits 44

LR = Lunch Runs
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

jimmywilson69 wrote:hey they are actually using the pipes and hydrants on the skiers Right of SS! Is that a first in a long time?
To my knowledge it has not happened in quite some time. I think they had trouble with the pipe and hydrants so shut it down. Obviously all better now. That should help with the spring glacier.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
irab82
Black Carver

Post by irab82 »

ME2VTSkier wrote:Some water moving now...
That is an impressive sight.
http://www.IraSez.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jimmywilson69
Poster Child Poster

Post by jimmywilson69 »

Dr. NO wrote:
jimmywilson69 wrote:hey they are actually using the pipes and hydrants on the skiers Right of SS! Is that a first in a long time?
To my knowledge it has not happened in quite some time. I think they had trouble with the pipe and hydrants so shut it down. Obviously all better now. That should help with the spring glacier.
I had thought that they fixed it a year or so ago, but hadn't used it.

My local hill has pipes on both sides of the trails, on select trails, and rarely use them. I wish they would, but they've moved to primarily fan guns, mounted on the windward side of the slopes. They do have ground mounted guns, but they are old air hogs that they don't use much. I think a lot of them are omichrons.
2023-2024

Ski Visits in PA
Roundtop: 12/22,12/23, 1/8, 1/13, 1/14, 1/17 LR, 1/18 LR, 1/19, 1/20, 1/21, 1//22 LR, 1/23 LR, 1/26, 1/29 LR, 2/2 LR, 2/3, 2/4, 2/7 LR, 2/8, 2/9, 2/10, 2/11, 2/15, 2/16 LR, 2/17, 2/18, 2/19 LR, 2/21 LR, 3/8 LR, 3/9, 3/10

Ski Visits in VT
Okemo: 12/8, 2/29, 3/1, 3/2, 3/18
Stowe: 12/9
Killington: 12/10, 2/25, 2/26, 2/27, 3/16, 3/17

Ski Visits in NY
Hunter: 3/15

Total Ski Visits 44

LR = Lunch Runs
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

I'd be more interested if they were using the pipes on Lower Bunny Buster and lower East Fall.

skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

Highway Star wrote:I'd be more interested if they were using the pipes on Lower Bunny Buster and lower East Fall.
a$$ you know damn well they never make snow this early on lower east fall. and why would care - you don't ski here anymore ...
Last edited by skiadikt on Nov 8th, '17, 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

pretty sure they were used last year as well.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

skiadikt wrote:
Highway Star wrote:I'd be more interested if they were using the pipes on Lower Bunny Buster and lower East Fall.
a$$ you know damn well they never make snow this early on lower east fall.
They could start at any time.