World Cup Boycott

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

World Cup Boycott

Post by Highway Star »

I ain't going. I'm going to avoid Killington that weekend. It's an overcrowded shiteshow.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
rogman
Postinator

Re: World Cup Boycott

Post by rogman »

On behalf of Kzone, the entire Killington staff, and really everyone in Rutland county, "Thank God".
snoloco
Tree Psycho

Post by snoloco »

The World Cup was huge last year and brought in over 16000 people on a normally slow weekend. I have no intention of ever going because I am a doer, not a watcher. I go to a ski resort to ski, not watch some people race down a trail that I'm not allowed on.

The event definitely makes public skiing terrain before and during Thanksgiving weekend very limited since top to bottom doesn't happen until after Superstar is finished. Reading between the lines on Mike's thread about the snowmaking, that is what the policy is. However, the weekend after, they open up the Superstar area and they can use the extra capacity they brought in to catch up and quickly open up Ramshead and Snowshed, getting back to a typical amount of terrain for early December.

Basically, if you want to watch the World Cup, go to Killington, and if you aren't interested, ski somewhere else.
Mriceyman
Green Skidder

Post by Mriceyman »

HS why do you ever go to K or come here if you hate everything about it so much
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

Mriceyman wrote:HS why do you ever go to K or come here if you hate everything about it so much
he's a very dumb masochist ...
spoiled South American skiin' whore
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

skiadikt wrote:
Mriceyman wrote:HS why do you ever go to K or come here if you hate everything about it so much
he's a very dumb masochist ...
Who's entering his 40s and still gets off on trolling like a teenager.

Most became embarrassed for him years ago
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

deadheadskier wrote:
Who's entering his 40s and still gets off on trolling like a teenager?
Humpty says to himself...

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Who's entering his 40s and still gets off on trolling like a teenager?
Humpty says to himself...

Preach on brother!!!
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

He is still trying to get laid for the first time and thinks the Picklebarrel might be a good place.
Don't Killington Pico