T-Day 11-23

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

liv4ski
Bumper

T-Day 11-23

Post by liv4ski »

Fastest cold, carved turnkeys since February.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: T-Day 11-23

Post by MrsG »

Happy Thanksgiing all .... skiing chilly and fast;) snaowmaking top to bottom on Caper .... and Lower Great Northern;)

PSA: Our shuttle started and we learned that all shuttles will be dropping off and picking up in the bay (6?) next to Admin Building. Just an fyi;)
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. See you guys soon. Sitting out the madness this week.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

MrsG wrote:Happy Thanksgiing all .... skiing chilly and fast;) snaowmaking top to bottom on Caper .... and Lower Great Northern;)

PSA: Our shuttle started and we learned that all shuttles will be dropping off and picking up in the bay (6?) next to Admin Building. Just an fyi;)
damn that's a long walk. i'll need a shuttle from the shuttle ...
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Mostly blue sky start with nice cold air greeting the holiday crowd. Summit temperature of 16 degrees with the snow guns strutting out crystal plumes of powder. Fastest snow of the year was attacked by the race fueled downhillers. Vibration from paving the chatter-uroy gave the feet a nice massage. Clocked my speed at almost 55 mph. The fastest women in the world should be impressed with this snow surface. Growing holiday crowd required dialing back the speed by mid morning. Roped dropped on FIS and Lower East Fall with lots of the new manmade to carve up. Ducking too close to the guns filled the remainder of the day.

Grade A-

Quote of the Day - The canyon is my happy place.
Attachments
World Cup Media.jpg
World Cup Media.jpg (99.14 KiB) Viewed 949 times
Lower East Fall (5).jpg
Lower East Fall (5).jpg (64.2 KiB) Viewed 949 times
Gun Ducking.jpg
Gun Ducking.jpg (48.99 KiB) Viewed 949 times
Dusk.jpg
Dusk.jpg (58.59 KiB) Viewed 949 times
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Thank you kindly. Looks awesome for November. :like
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

not a big fan of early season skiing, ( too boring) but it was nice to get out yesterday...Ran into Liv4ski and RustyK...never saw GIS...Best part was skiing w my brother who is now 3 yrs cancer free...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

madhatter wrote:not a big fan of early season skiing, ( too boring) but it was nice to get out yesterday...Ran into Liv4ski and RustyK...never saw GIS...Best part was skiing w my brother who is now 3 yrs cancer free...
:like :like
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

madhatter wrote:not a big fan of early season skiing, ( too boring) but it was nice to get out yesterday...Ran into Liv4ski and RustyK...never saw GIS...Best part was skiing w my brother who is now 3 yrs cancer free...
:like
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

:like :banana: :Toast