Lift Report KMS-KSC 9-11

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Lift Report KMS-KSC 9-11

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Big Bob wrote:What don't they understand about "No beginner terrain available at this time" as said in the conditions report! go to Okemo...
Maybe they came here to see the World Cup and wanted to try to ski here? I agree they did not belong on those trails. I had to deal with 3 of them doing pizza turns on Great Northern in front of me. I finally saw an opening and took to get away from them.
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Big Bob wrote:What don't they understand about "No beginner terrain available at this time" as said in the conditions report! go to Okemo...
Maybe they came here to see the World Cup and wanted to try to ski here? I agree they did not belong on those trails. I had to deal with 3 of them doing pizza turns on Great Northern in front of me. I finally saw an opening and took to get away from them.
Easier skiing in the trees as they tend to stay put.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

The problem is that the learn to ski is open but there is no progressive terrain open. So they make it down the learn to ski and think they can take it to the next level. Which at this time is Snowdon.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Get ready - they will all be there this weekend - bus loads of them........The most dangerous weekend of the year.