Superstar?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

PeteH
Beginner On Rentals

Superstar?

Post by PeteH »

Two groomers out on Superstar late this morning. Anyone hear of their plans for opening the trail to the public?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Superstar?

Post by Highway Star »

PeteH wrote:Two groomers out on Superstar late this morning. Anyone hear of their plans for opening the trail to the public?
It's a goddamn sheet of ice and a total loss. I heard they are going to wait for it melt completely, then blow new snow on it. Should be open by early February.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

From the condition report on Killington's web page:
Superstar and Skyelark will remain closed while our mountain operations team continues to soften up the surface after the Xfinity Killington Cup. Expect this terrain to open to the general public by the weekend.
liv4ski
Bumper

Post by liv4ski »

KMS kids skiing Skyelark today.
Finn
Postaholic

Post by Finn »

highway Star whoever you are it is time for you to hibernate forever.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

liv4ski wrote:KMS kids skiing Skyelark today.
spoke to one of the coaches on his way out and he said it's skiing great. doing a lot of work on supe. ready for the weekend.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
liv4ski
Bumper

Post by liv4ski »

skiadikt wrote:
liv4ski wrote:KMS kids skiing Skyelark today.
spoke to one of the coaches on his way out and he said it's skiing great. doing a lot of work on supe. ready for the weekend.
If it opens Friday, I may come to ski it.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Finn wrote:highway Star whoever you are it is time for you to hibernate forever.
Now I told you so you ought to know
(Oh) it takes some time for a feelin' to grow
(Oh) but you're so close now I can't let you go
(Oh) and I can't let go

With you I'm not shy, to show the way I feel
With you I might try, my secrets to reveal
For you are a magnet and I am steel

I can hope that I'll hold you for long
(Oh) you're a woman who's lost to your song
(Oh) but the love that I feel is so strong
(Oh) and it can't be wrong

With you I'm not shy, to show the way I feel
With you I might try, my secrets to reveal
For you are a magnet and I am steel
Where is Happy Hour ?
Seacoaster
Bumper

Post by Seacoaster »

I was so happy to see this on the report, we can finally get all of the World Cup of Jerry's where they want to be, racing on SS. The only real down side I have seen from the addition of the WC is that the days before it, so many skier thinks they are on a GS course because they are in K-town. I guess it is osmosis of some sort......
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Seacoaster wrote:I was so happy to see this on the report, we can finally get all of the World Cup of Jerry's where they want to be, racing on SS. The only real down side I have seen from the addition of the WC is that the days before it, so many skier thinks they are on a GS course because they are in K-town. I guess it is osmosis of some sort......
well the surface was of a similar hardness, most of it low angle...what else is there to do skiing wise for excitement besides lay em on edge?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Does anyone else find it creepy that Finn has a cyber-crush on me?
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Highway Star wrote:Does anyone else find it creepy that Finn has a cyber-crush on me?
Wait til you get her in the sack. She will rock your world, if you don't throw up in the process.

Ron Jeremy, out.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Highway Star wrote:Does anyone else find it creepy that Finn has a cyber-crush on me?
I always imagined it was the other way around. Thank G-d?...she has the good sense to snub your advances...
snoloco
Tree Psycho

Post by snoloco »

Superstar and SkyeLark are supposed to open this weekend as mentioned earlier. It was also on the report at some point that Ramshead was supposed to open as well, but now there isn't any mention of it anymore. If both those lifts open K will be in just as good or better shape than most other mountains.
liv4ski
Bumper

Post by liv4ski »

Fall furrows for Spring corn.
Attachments
Row Crops.jpg
Row Crops.jpg (422.2 KiB) Viewed 888 times