SKI BUM 2017-2018

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

madhatter
Signature Poster

SKI BUM 2017-2018

Post by madhatter »

nothing official yet but in the past the sign up party has always been first wed of December...I would keep that date open if you want to attend the party...

In the past there have also been ways to sign up w/o being at the party...details as they come...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
ski
Wanted Poster

Re: SKI BUM 2017-2018

Post by ski »

Who needs skis . . .? Just posted these in Gear Exchange . . $190
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

I was told there will be an "official" announcement from K today but I have no details other than that...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

still nada...no idea what's going on with this but it doesn't seem good...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Good afternoon,

This is James with the Events team at Killington Resort. You’re receiving this email because you participated in last season’s Ski Bum Race Series. This season’s schedule will be live on killington.com and the Facebook event page shortly, along with an online registration link.

In the meantime, this year’s registration party will be held at Mogul’s Sports Pub on Wednesday, December 13th from 4pm-7pm. The first race will be the following week on Wednesday, December 20th. Registration fees remain the same as last season ($45 per individual, $200 for teams of 4+ paying at once). If you are unable to attend the party, registration will still be possible afterwards online or in person at the Killington Ski Club.

We will be sending out another email alert as soon as online registration and the schedule are live. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to be removed from this email list.

Best,
James

James Collins
Event Marketing Coordinator
mach es sehr schnell

MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Just received this email:)

"Good afternoon,

This is James with the Events team at Killington Resort. You’re receiving this email because you participated in last season’s Ski Bum Race Series. This season’s schedule will be live on killington.com and the Facebook event page shortly, along with an online registration link.

In the meantime, this year’s registration party will be held at Mogul’s Sports Pub on Wednesday, December 13th from 4pm-7pm. The first race will be the following week on Wednesday, December 20th. Registration fees remain the same as last season ($45 per individual, $200 for teams of 4+ paying at once). If you are unable to attend the party, registration will still be possible afterwards online or in person at the Killington Ski Club.

We will be sending out another email alert as soon as online registration and the schedule are live. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to be removed from this email list.

Best,

James
James Collins

Event Marketing Coordinator

Killington/Pico Ski Resort Partners, LLC
4763 Killington Road | Killington, VT 05751

t 802.422.6806
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... 0204750000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pre reg here...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Live Timing for today's race:

http://www.live-timing.com/race2.php?r=177390" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Go Clocktower :zzz
Forever .. Goat Path
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

madhatter wrote:Live Timing for today's race:

http://www.live-timing.com/race2.php?r=177390" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
23.62 - 1:01.28 spread so far...

Guess I should have tried to adjust my schedule to be able to make Wednesday's this year. I wouldn't be so embarrassed about slow times!

:lol:
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

How does Doug Tucker still go so fast?

Red Bull?
Where is Happy Hour ?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

RustyK wrote:How does Doug Tucker still go so fast?

Red Bull?
what about karlhuber? he's 170 yrs old...
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Pure.
Both.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

gonna be super tough to beat point swix this year...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eYMy6s ... HkQAZ/view" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell