Dec 5th . . . report . . .

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

MrsG
Whipping Post

Dec 5th . . . report . . .

Post by MrsG »

Another great morning with RedRider . . . started at Sup and conditions were probably the best they have been in years when groomed . . . however; the visibility was quite a challenge :shock: Sup was definitely the ROTD, with Skylark a close second . . . headed over to do Highline - closed to race training!!! Left RR at S4 where we saw MrG and skiadkt - headed down Vale where I found a closed Ramshead - oh well!!!!

Still 33 degrees here, very little wind at 2200' . . . hoping we're going to dodge a bullet as far as clear precip . . . still nothing coming down here!!!

Off to Rutland for chores . . .
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Dec 5th . . . report . . .

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Liquid snow falling here in flatlands. Hope it does not do damage up there.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

spot on mrsg ... overall thought it was the best snow i've skied this season. supe great but viz a challenge. thought i was gonna fall off the steep top section (there ya go humpty). skye lark along the tree line creamy as well. better viz in snowdon where upper chute featured delightful hero snow. upper bunny closed for the race camps. like mrsg, we were gonna finish on highline but that was closed as well. by the light side of 11, between the fog & having to wipe my goggles more often than i wanted - called it a day. there was some sort of precip coming down. hopefully we dodge the bullet on this one. expansion plans sound great.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

skiadikt wrote:spot on mrsg ... overall thought it was the best snow i've skied this season. supe great but viz a challenge. thought i was gonna fall off the steep top section (there ya go humpty). skye lark along the tree line creamy as well. better viz in snowdon where upper chute featured delightful hero snow. upper bunny closed for the race camps. like mrsg, we were gonna finish on highline but that was closed as well. by the light side of 11, between the fog & having to wipe my goggles more often than i wanted - called it a day. there was some sort of precip coming down. hopefully we dodge the bullet on this one. expansion plans sound great.
yeah boi.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

skiadikt wrote:spot on mrsg ... overall thought it was the best snow i've skied this season. supe great but viz a challenge. thought i was gonna fall off the steep top section (there ya go humpty). skye lark along the tree line creamy as well. better viz in snowdon where upper chute featured delightful hero snow. upper bunny closed for the race camps. like mrsg, we were gonna finish on highline but that was closed as well. by the light side of 11, between the fog & having to wipe my goggles more often than i wanted - called it a day. there was some sort of precip coming down. hopefully we dodge the bullet on this one. expansion plans sound great.
ImageImageImageImage
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

No question :like
Forever .. Goat Path