Whipping Post

Re: Message from John Cumming, POWDR CEO

Post by MrsG »

Neither one of us received it either :oops:
Finn
Postaholic

Post by Finn »

For those that didn't get a letter, did you sign up for the drift by email.
Maybe it was a random selection to get a letter from John Cummings.

Highway star you are just annoying making up false information to get peeps to react.
HD-over and out....ok so hd is really short ski or spanky. You are the entertainment not me. HD is not bubba or dork as they seem more mature. It does seem odd that one can not figure out who HS is, so that is why I think it is an administrator.
It might even be Geoff.
I don't have to hide behind an alias and make nasty remarks about people. I will just tell you to your face.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Finn wrote:For those that didn't get a letter, did you sign up for the drift by email.

Highway star you are just annoying making up false information to get peeps to react.
HD-over and out....ok so hd is really short ski or spanky. You are the entertainment not me. HD is not bubba or dork as they seem more mature. It does seem odd that one can not figure out who HS is, so that is why I think it is an administrator.
It might even be Geoff.
I don't have to hide behind an alias and make nasty remarks about people. I will just tell you to your face.
I have met HS, rusty introduced me to him at the u-bar once, probably 5 years ago but I can say he is a real person.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

daytripper wrote:
Finn wrote:For those that didn't get a letter, did you sign up for the drift by email.

It might even be Geoff.
I have met HS, rusty introduced me to him at the u-bar once, probably 5 years ago but I can say he is a real person.
Are you sure you weren't dreaming or hallucinating?
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

My wife and I both got the letter. Long time pass holders and both subscribe to the drift and whatever other email stuff K spits out. If you have opted out of email they probably can’t send it to you.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Highway Star wrote:
daytripper wrote:

It might even be Geoff.
Yup, u we're on line for a free lunch at a passholders appreciation lunch.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

daytripper wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
daytripper wrote:

It might even be Geoff.
Yup, u we're on line for a free lunch at a passholders appreciation lunch.
Clearly you were hallucinating, I'm just a figment of Finn's imagination.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

I think Finn has her HD’s confused with her HS’s. I don’t mind being accused of being HD. But please, never accuse me of being HS.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

spanky wrote:I think Finn has her HD’s confused with her HS’s. I don’t mind being accused of being HD. But please, never accuse me of being HS.
I wonder who the better skier is of the three....
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Finn wrote:Regarding general comments about HWYstar
Body parts I do not care nor do I want to know.
Hey Finn, just curious; when exactly was the last time you saw male genitalia? Cmon. Be honest. You're amongst friends.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Mister Moose wrote:
spanky wrote:I think Finn has her HD’s confused with her HS’s. I don’t mind being accused of being HD. But please, never accuse me of being HS.
Finn, of course!
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Mister Moose wrote:
There's more than three Humptys. It's a collaborative effort. It's like Fight Club. I thought you were a member Moose?

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Humpty, never speaks of cumming. I request a full ban on those in error.

What's this about a weather report.

Wayne ROO OUT

:banana:r6
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Sorry to have seen this post go down the Kzone toilet again :roll: ....geez......

Where is Happy Hour ?
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Seriously.... Cumming should just get the phuk out of winter sports already.... this daily read...of lifts that are late online...or a complete no-show for the day?.. one REALLY cant point the accusatory finger at Jeff T over this... hell... here we are on an almost FIFTY degree Friday... and Skye II?.. DOWN!....Belt Tightening 101 rears its ugly head once more....either a company has old , shitbeat equipment...or parent company is fiscally strangling the hell out of the place... its ONE or the other. Meet the new boss....same as the old boss..... :beat