ISO Lift Ticket(s)

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

spanky
Site Admin

ISO Lift Ticket(s)

Post by spanky »

I most likely need at least one Killington lift ticket for this weekend. Anyone have any to sell?
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: ISO Lift Ticket(s)

Post by Bubba »

Got one for you for $65. Stop at the house on your way up. What time do you think that'll be?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Bubba wrote:Got one for you for $65. Stop at the house on your way up. What time do you think that'll be?
Check PMs.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

spanky wrote:
Bubba wrote:Got one for you for $65. Stop at the house on your way up. What time do you think that'll be?
Check PMs.
Don't you guys have some kind of admin red phone direct line you use?
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

spanky wrote:I most likely need at least one Killington lift ticket for this weekend. Anyone have any to sell?
Let’s try this again. It looks like I need at least one ticket for tomorrow. I most likely won’t be in the Killington area till early tomorrow morning.

da Pimp
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by da Pimp »

$50. PM me if interested. I will be skiing early tomorrow morning, starting at KBL.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

As of now, I’m all set. da Pimp, I may have a friend join me or may need one for Sunday. I’ll PM you if I need it.