Vertigo Ice Cone

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Vertigo Ice Cone

Post by Highway Star »

Guy in Shorts wrote:Can I play in the complain game the some of our steeps are too tough and icy for most folks to ski. Let’s add the Ovation Headwall onto that list. Lets also add the Devils Den drop and Catwalk. When is the mountain going to make our best steeps easier to ski? It’s unfair the Killington discriminates against skiers of lesser ability by tempting them with pitches than are beyond their skill set.
Bah that's nothing. I was above the breakover/icefall to Lower Big Dipper the other day, and it had been scraped to 100 ft long 50 degree hardpack death chutes by snowboarders. I thought that no one short of a pro skier that didn't care about their skis could handle that.

What the hell is Killington going to do about it???

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Anyone else feel that Throbster's name intrudes into their sensitive safe space? I think he should change it ASAP. Clearly man made and difficult to get by.
What about Brownman's name? Should he change that to African American Man?
'Mister Mouse' is not gender neutral and I am very offended by his name. There is so much microaggression going on in this forum. Moderators: I need a safe place!!!

Johnny Weir out
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

throbster wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Anyone else feel that Throbster's name intrudes into their sensitive safe space? I think he should change it ASAP. Clearly man made and difficult to get by.
'Mister Mouse' is not gender neutral and I am very offended by his name. There is so much microaggression going on in this forum. Moderators: I need a safe place!!!

Johnny Weir out
Johnny Weir? I think you meant Johnny Queer. Nice be-speckled headset and microphone. And mascara. Could that dude gay himself up any more? I think he actually toned it down from his Sochi gig. MCGuillicuty...any insight? Butt, he is a pretty good commentator.

mogulmouse, out.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

throbster wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

Johnny Weirdo out
seeing as he's about as white as one could be I'm gonna go with no...like nearly every humpty post, just another desperate plea to be noticed that only serves to further solidify his place as kzones resident pile of $hit...butt at least the miserable pile of crap gets more attn as humpty than he could ever hope for as himself...enjoy your "winning" humpty puke face...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

madhatter wrote:
throbster wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

Johnny Weirdo out
seeing as he's about as white as one could be I'm gonna go with no...like nearly every humpty post, just another desperate plea to be noticed that only serves to further solidify his place as kzones resident pile of $hit...butt at least the miserable pile of crap gets more attn as humpty than he could ever hope for as himself...enjoy your "winning" humpty puke face...
Are you saying brownman is not a black guy? NO WAY!?!? You'd never know from his moniker.

You're a dumb ass.

And you quoted the wrong post.

winning humpty puke face, out.
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

If you can’t rip the ice cone on detuned park skis you don’t deserve to get to the goods... seriously some of you should learn to ski... so they blew too long and too wet? Get over yourselves
Ski It If You Can!..
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Killington_Lover wrote:If you can’t rip the ice cone on detuned park skis you don’t deserve to get to the goods... seriously some of you should learn to ski... so they blew too long and too wet? Get over yourselves
Another tough guy - if you think 'the goods' are after the snow cone that's all we need to know........
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

hillbangin wrote:
Killington_Lover wrote:If you can’t rip the ice cone on detuned park skis you don’t deserve to get to the goods... seriously some of you should learn to ski... so they blew too long and too wet? Get over yourselves
Another tough guy - if you think 'the goods' are after the snow cone that's all we need to know........
I will give you I should have included quotes around “the goods”... tough guy? Hardly.. better skier than 95% of this board... well most likely
Ski It If You Can!..
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Killington_Lover wrote:
hillbangin wrote:
I will give you I should have included quotes around “the goods”... tough guy? Hardly.. better skier than 95% of this board... well most likely
There are some crazy good skiers that post and watch this board - and everyone here loves to ski.

I wouldn't assume you're 'better' than anyone.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Killington_Lover wrote:
hillbangin wrote:
Stand back everyone. We're being blessed with awesomeness. You rock Killington Lover!

Now tongue my ballz.
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Time for a Kzone multi-ski-off. A couple dozen egos on this board need to be taken down a few notches! :lol:
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Wow. What happened to that nice high school kid I met a few years ago???
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

spanky wrote:
Wow. What happened to that nice high school kid I met a few years ago???
Yea, I thought the same thing . . . then remembered, it was way more than a few years ago :?
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Let’s make Vertigo great again. We’ll just get a hold of this ice and deal with it. Put some spring sun on it and fix it. It will be great again. Just you wait and see.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Guy in Shorts wrote:Let’s make Vertigo great again. We’ll just get a hold of this ice and deal with it. Put some spring sun on it and fix it. It will be great again. Just you wait and see.
Fake news. Reports of ice cones on Vertigo, and all over America have been greatly, and may I say unfairly, very very unfairly, exaggerated by out of staters that come to Vermont without permission or oversight, likely all criminals, and I'm shocked that no one has concerns who is making these outlandish claims and why. SAD!
ImageImageImageImage