Vertigo Ice Cone

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Vertigo Ice Cone

Post by Highway Star »

throbster wrote:Perhaps it is time to do something about this f*** up?
Learn how to ski an expert trail?

Ski somewhere else that doesn't have sh*t conditions?
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

jeez...HEY!...Halfbrainstahhh?... I'M a top 10%'er...as most of my weekend buds are... THIS section of trail..( which I've no doubt is WAY out of your meager league) WAS a f*** up mess...as all here have eluded to. Now....go about your lonely , miserable day//
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

I dunno I get that ya can't launch into it from the mid section of vertigo at speed, but how frickin hard is it to drop in down that ice slide? if that's too difficult for you please go to the left there and ski snowshed...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

madhatter wrote:I dunno I get that ya can't launch into it from the mid section of vertigo at speed, but how frickin hard is it to drop in down that ice slide? if that's too difficult for you please go to the left there and ski snowshed...
Methinks you ego far exceeds your actual ability. But with you, that's par for the course...which I'm sure you nail it as a scratch guy (not meaning your ballz in this case)

I see little people, out.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
madhatter wrote:I dunno I get that ya can't launch into it from the mid section of vertigo at speed, but how frickin hard is it to drop in down that ice slide? if that's too difficult for you please go to the left there and ski snowshed...
Methinks you ego far exceeds your actual ability. actually it's the other way around, but then again you'd know that if you were ever out there skiing instead of whatever it is you think you do here... But with you, that's par for the course...which I'm sure you nail it as a scratch guy (not meaning your ballz in this case)

come find out, chickensh!t...

that "entrance" is about a skill level 2...seriously...it's nothing...it's kinda lame that it's there, but it does serve to coat the rocks there in a "somewhat" preferable surface...if you can't manage it you certainly can find terrain more suitable to your skill level elsewhere...

in any case yer still grumpy pile of $hit obsessed w the madhatter but far too much of a pussy to do anything about it...

always far superior to you in every way--out...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

madhatter wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Methinks you ego far exceeds your actual ability. actually it's the other way around, but then again you'd know that if you were ever out there skiing instead of whatever it is you think you do here... But with you, that's par for the course...which I'm sure you nail it as a scratch guy (not meaning your ballz in this case)

that "entrance" is about a skill level 2...seriously...it's nothing...it's kinda lame that it's there, but it does serve to coat the rocks there in a "somewhat" preferable surface...if you can't manage it you certainly can find terrain more suitable to your skill level elsewhere...

in any case yer still grumpy pile of $hit obsessed w the madhatter but far too much of a pussy to do anything about it...

All that is required to refute this is for anyone to just view a Ski Bum race video.

Poking a rat in a cage, out.

PS, you're not nearly as good as you think you are. Oh, wait...I think I already indicated that in my previous post. Booyah.
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

madhatter wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

You're out of your mind if you think that's skill level 2. That thing was Blue Ice directly into the trees on Saturday morning with 3 feet of snow.

It should have been roped off. Rocks would have been the better surface.

A couple people who couldn't handle it did not bail out through the woods but ended up in the woods.

Not good.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

hillbangin wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

You're out of your mind if you think that's skill level 2. That thing was Blue Ice directly into the trees on Saturday morning with 3 feet of snow.

It should have been roped off. Rocks would have been the better surface.

A couple people who couldn't handle it did not bail out through the woods but ended up in the woods.

Not good.
ski in straight from the crossover...how frickin hard is that? slide the ice, absorb the gigundous stop bump at the bottom and be on your way...done it numerous times this season...it's not that hard...skiadikt can do it on two virtually disnintegrated knees in his mid 60's...

back in the day I'd huck that thing on my snowboard sight unseen...I'm sure I can do it on my skis nowadays too but the risk reward is too high to consider...

there's plenty of skiers and riders out there I can only wish I was on par with but humpty bag of turds is so far down he's barely worth refuting...come to ski bum and race humpty, put up a better time than "tiny pink lady ski ronald mcdonald raced his first ski race at 51 yrs old" does and you got something to say ...otherwise its just major sewage flow...

mach es sehr schnell

throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Highway Star wrote:
throbster wrote:Perhaps it is time to do something about this f*** up?
Learn how to ski an expert trail?
I guess coming from you Driveway Star, that means skiing in the backseat while flaling my arms. I'll give it a try.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

madhatter wrote:
back in the day I'd huck that thing on my snowboard sight unseen...I'm sure I can do it on my skis nowadays too but the risk reward is too high to consider...
I can't get over your awesomeness. It's just, well, awesome. Mrs. Hatter must get all hot and bothered when talk like this.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Is Vertigo somehow again open .. :shock:

Have never considered that an imperative descent here. It's OK 8)
There are plenty other steep bump shots without disjointed crossovers.
A high percentage of core shots occur at the rock bar entrances there.
The cone may signify a gathering spot you wandering sheep.

:zzz
Forever .. Goat Path
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

brownman wrote:Is Vertigo somehow again open .. :shock:

The 2 “snow cones” are covering the core shot rock gardens. Killington did damn good with this coverage in my book. Yet the ladies all complain.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Woodsrider wrote:
brownman wrote:Is Vertigo somehow again open .. :shock:

The 2 “snow cones” are covering the core shot rock gardens. Killington did damn good with this coverage in my book. Yet the ladies all complain.
:like :like

like I said its a skill level of about 2 required there...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
madhatter wrote:
I can't get over your awesomeness. It's just, well, awesome. Mrs. Hatter must get all hot and bothered when talk like this.
sorry you suck so bad..., anytime you wanna come out for some complete humiliation I'll be happy to supply the beatdown...

but you never will cuz yer a keyboard warrior nobody, and that's yer claim to fame to boot...sad, so sad...

it ain't bragging if ya do it and ya back it up, c'mon back it up...or STFU...

madhuck of the catwalk last spring...

plenty more run-in and space to land on that lower section of vertigo...perhaps I'll have to reconsider it...so grumpy dump if you show I'll be sure to show you how it's done, right after your attempt....

like I said before there's plenty of guys out there like hammer and 180 just to name a couple that are far better skiers than the madhatter but you ain't ...
mach es sehr schnell

throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

My point is that some snowmaker forgot about the gun he set up on Vertigo and he created a man made disaster (to borrow a spineless Obama term). The result is a very challenging enterance into lower vert which some herb (like WoodyRider) could easily get hurt on. Why not do something about it instead of waiting for a lawsuit?
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel