Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Captain Hafski
Poster Child Poster

Friday 02/16/2018 Killington Report

Post by Captain Hafski »

Afternoon Report: Sad.

ROTD: N/A

Poor visibility, shitty conditions (parts of Great Eastern were back to beach sand / mashed potatoes on top of frozen cat tracks), and mixed precipitation (mostly r*in) while I was out.

Take this report with a grain of salt as I did not stay out long, Might have been a bit better in the morning.

Heading out to Austria for a week. I will be sure to post a few pictures especially if I find any cool headwalls and/or ice cones over there !
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Friday 02/16/2018 Killington Report

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Could not get to kzone yesterday and even today because there is a problem if you have Comcast as your internet provider. I was able to come on line by turning off my WiFi.

Yesterday was better than expected. I was skiing with MtnMan. The groomers were nice and soft and I enjoyed skiing most of them. OL skied pretty good with some soft snow to make turns. The naturals were good if they had been skied a lot before you got there. This was the case with Northstar which I skied later in the day. It was my ROTD. I skied it twice. Great Bear on the other hand was not great skiing because you were the one making tracks. Snow was falling the last hour and it softened some things up.