Soggy Tuesday

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

DES
Slalom Racer

Soggy Tuesday

Post by DES »

My daughter and I decided not to ski today and as I poked around ski reports and webcams, came across this from Ragged Mt:

"Happy Tuesday, everyone. Clouds will break later in the day to reveal partial sunshine, while temperatures will remain warm, hitting the mid to upper 50's, so it should be another epic day!"

Maybe I have a different definition of "epic", but if any of you ski today and I missed an epic day, please let me know!
SkiDork
Site Admin

Re: Soggy Tuesday

Post by SkiDork »

I think the key is afternoon.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

Ah, I forgot I also have a different definition for the word "day"! Not too many people lined up at MRG, had on their webcam for a while just waiting to see more than one person instead of only empty chairs!
bruceol
Green Skidder

Post by bruceol »

Today was EPIC !!! Soft snow, some sun, and soft bumps on OUTER LIMITS=EPIC !!!!!! LOVE OUTER LIMITS WHEN ITS WARM AND SOFT !!!! And the Bear Chair was running today !!! Hope for more tomorrow !!!!
DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

Nice! I'm hoping for that type of day myself tomorrow, I'll be at Cannon though. The bumps on Zoomer were great last Friday (not that Zoomer compares against OL!) and maybe Cannon won't groom much tonight and will be bumped up top to bottom.

My daughter likes speed though, and with the expected high temps and r*in forecasts, today wouldn't have been her kind of day (or for me watching her go fast in bad visibility!).