Need ride on Dec 28th from NJ

Ride sharing and carpooling requests and offers. Save money; travel with a fellow skier/rider.
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Need ride on Dec 28th from NJ

Post by Mtn Man »

Hey all,

I'm on the east coast for the holidays. I was hoping to head up to the big K on Dec 28th so I could ski on my bday the next day.

Anyone heading up and could use a little company and gas money, I'm your guy! I can take the train/bus anywhere to meet up with you from South Jersey.

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Need ride on Dec 28th from NJ

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Mtn Man wrote:Hey all,

I'm on the east coast for the holidays. I was hoping to head up to the big K on Dec 28th so I could ski on my bday the next day.

Anyone heading up and could use a little company and gas money, I'm your guy! I can take the train/bus anywhere to meet up with you from South Jersey.

B)
What about taking the train from Penn Station in NYC to Rutland? We could pick you up from there. Just a thought.
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Looks like I'm renting a car, no takers :oops:

Although it'll be good to be mobile since I want to visit as many people as I can.

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Mtn Man wrote:Looks like I'm renting a car, no takers :oops:

Although it'll be good to be mobile since I want to visit as many people as I can.

B)

B,

I'm not heading up till Thursday night that week. But if you can get to Woo town, and want to come pick me up Thursday when you are done skiing...you can take my truck M - T.

Stormy
ImageImageImageImage