mistakenly adding an album instead of adding to existing one

General Questions about Killington and the Killington Area

2knees
Poster Child Poster

mistakenly adding an album instead of adding to existing one

Post by 2knees »

I seem to have mistakenly created a new album when i had intended to simply add my picture to the current album i had. I do not see anyway for me to delete the additional album or am i missing something?

Thanks
Pat
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

I deleted the 2 new albums with nothing in them for you.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Unfortunately, we can't give users the permission to delete albums as it's an all-or-nothing permission. If users did have delete permisssions, they'd be able to delete any/all albums (regardless of if they created them).
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

spanky wrote:Unfortunately, we can't give users the permission to delete albums as it's an all-or-nothing permission. If users did have delete permisssions, they'd be able to delete any/all albums (regardless of if they created them).
thanks i mistakenly added tit to a new breasted album and wanted to let you know jugs in case it might eat up mammory on the server.
RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

2knees wrote:thanks i mistakenly added tit to a new breasted album and wanted to let you know jugs in case it might eat up mammory on the server.
Very Very Clever :wink:
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!