hotels that allow pets in K?

General Questions about Killington and the Killington Area

Jim
Slalom Racer

hotels that allow pets in K?

Post by Jim »

Does anyone know which hotels allow pets (dogs specifically) in Killington? Thanks!
MarieM
Post Office

Re: hotels that allow pets in K?

Post by MarieM »

Jim wrote:Does anyone know which hotels allow pets (dogs specifically) in Killington? Thanks!

I've stayed in a condo at Mountain Green whose owners have pets. Perhaps a condo might be more pet-friendly than a hotel?
Jim
Slalom Racer

Post by Jim »

MarieM wrote:
Jim wrote:Does anyone know which hotels allow pets (dogs specifically) in Killington? Thanks!

I've stayed in a condo at Mountain Green whose owners have pets. Perhaps a condo might be more pet-friendly than a hotel?
ya condo is fine too...just need a 1 br.
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

Jim wrote:
MarieM wrote:

Check with Mountain Green. I've stayed in a couple of condos there. The pet-friendly one I stayed in with the owner was a two-bedroom. I would guess that perhaps if they have a pet-friendly policy, it would apply to other condos as well.
tt431
Post Office

Post by tt431 »

MarieM wrote:
Jim wrote:
MarieM wrote:

Check with Mountain Green. I've stayed in a couple of condos there. The pet-friendly one I stayed in with the owner was a two-bedroom. I would guess that perhaps if they have a pet-friendly policy, it would apply to other condos as well.
They don't. Owners can have pets, the rental company's contract specifies no pets. I guess if you rent a condo outside the rental company the owner could allowed you to have a pet.
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

If you don't mind boarding your dog, I recommend Rutland Vet very highly. Someone is always there 24/7, they take great loving care of your furkid and they are very inexpensive.
Finn
Postaholic

Post by Finn »

Chalet Killington lets pets stay there.
skimee
Blue Chatterbox

Post by skimee »

Hey, I happen to be a dog sitter in my home in plymouth. If you need help . your dog will in great hands with me. let me know if interested. skimee
ski life to the fullest
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

finn wrote:Chalet Killington lets pets stay there.

Where is Happy Hour ?
SkiPutt
Slalom Racer

Post by SkiPutt »

The Killington Econo Lodge is pet friendly.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

If you like cabins Mendon Mtn Orchards Motel is pet friendly . I would think it's easier staying with a dog in a cabin where you can step right out the door and walk it thru the Apple Orchards. You best use a leash tho as deer , turkey's and rabbits are usually out there as well !
TheRat
Blue Chatterbox

Post by TheRat »

We've stayed with our Golden Retriever at the Killington Chalet, Econolodge, and Mendon Orchards. Also some of the chains in Rutland. Best was the Chalet as it's closest to the mountain and our guy liked hanging out at night by the fireplace in the lobby. Plus a bar and restaurant are right on the premises. But it's also the most expensive. Econolodge is good and has a downstairs rec room where you can hang out. At the Orchards you are limited to your room, but you can let your dog run around off leash in the orchard if it can be trusted not to chase after wildlife. At each of these places you can leave the dog in the room while you ski.
FirstScrape
Blue Chatterbox

Post by FirstScrape »

I've had good luck finding pet-friendly places at www.petswelcome.com

Here's the direct link for Killington: http://hotels.petswelcome.com/vermont/killington/
DoggieRaper
Beginner On Rentals

Post by DoggieRaper »

RustyK wrote:Image
Noice!
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

ValRoc Motel