parks in may

General Questions about Killington and the Killington Area

wangchung311
Beginner On Rentals

parks in may

Post by wangchung311 »

i usually ride sundayriver but they close two weeks before killington. ill probly go there (k) may7/8. will it be worth it? (do they have any jibs/jumps up then?) ive heard the park was better this yearthan usual. is it up at all in may?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

While the snow lasts, there is a park on Bittersweet at the top and middle sections. Couple jumps and rails were there last weekend. With current temps and r*in, don't know how they will hold up.

Once that is gone they usually put up a couple rails skiers right on Superstar and people build kickers. With the early closing, bitter may last to the end.

May 15th SUCKS at K !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
ozzy
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: parks in may

Post by ozzy »

wangchung311 wrote:i usually ride sundayriver but they close two weeks before killington. ill probly go there (k) may7/8. will it be worth it? (do they have any jibs/jumps up then?) ive heard the park was better this yearthan usual. is it up at all in may?
sorry kydd, but today was the last day of the late season park on bittersweet. At least that was on the snow report page today. the last week they only had boxes and rails. the heat last monday-tuesday wiped out the jumps. The past few years there has been rails on the skiers right of middle superstar below the head wall, but again i hear that today was it for killington's late season park. it's all moguls and mushysoft groomers from here on out
skiskee8 wrote:Skiing in powder sucks. It's so much more work, and you can't go as fast.