Looking for full share for 2015/2016

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
DavidCD
Beginner On Rentals

Looking for full share for 2015/2016

Post by DavidCD »

Hello!

My wife and I are looking for a full share in a home close to the mountain for the upcoming season.

A little about us: We are two working professionals in the Boston area, aged 30 and 31. We ski just about every weekend, and usually make a big trip each year for a week (last year we did two weeks in France and this season it will be Vail/Beaver Creek). Last year we approached 40 days on snow.

We have spent the last three seasons based in the MWV, (Cannon, Attitash, Wildcat and Bretton Woods.), and last year we also got out to Stowe, Killington, Sunday River and Stratton. After two fantastic days at Killington, we have decided we want to make the big mountain move.

Our typical ski weekend is getting in late Friday night, up early Saturday to ski until early afternoon and head in before conditions get sloppy. We usually go out to eat Sat nights, and (somewhat embarrassingly) are in bed by 9 so we can be up early again Sunday.

We love skiing with others of all abilities. Last year we met up with friends just about everywhere we went, and made quite a few new ones.

It is just the two of us - no pets, no kids. We don't smoke, don't really drink, but love movies, card games and cooking.

We have excellent references from the bed and breakfast we have spent the last three seasons.

If you know of something, please send me a PM or email me at david@dcdemeter.com

Thanks!!

David
My Setup:
Head WorldCup i.Speed 180cm (for the clear days)
Volkl Code Speedwall L UVO 178cm (the daily driver)
Volkl Racetiger SL UVO 165 (for the early morning leg workout)
Head Raptor 130 (set to 130 flex)
Wishlist: Volkl Kendo

The Wife:
Volkl Kenja 156 ("the one ski that does it all")
Volkl Tierra 154
Elan Insomnia Fusion 158
Lange Race (Jr 90 flex)

Wishlist: Head Superjoy 158
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Re: Looking for full share for 2015/2016

Post by BoozeTan »

Hi David,
check out this thread on the Black N Blues. House is located off of Dean Hill Rd, about half way up the access road.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please call Trina at 781-962-3425 for share info.

Steve