Half Share for me and my 11 year old daughter?

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
SteveRI
Beginner On Rentals

Half Share for me and my 11 year old daughter?

Post by SteveRI »

Hi, I'm a 50 year old lawyer in RI, former long time share house guy at Killington, been away from skiing a few years. I'm looking for a 1/2 share for me and my 11 year old. Family house would be great, or if someone mature and responsible has a spare room, we would be great guests. We would like the ability to bring a guest now and then, so if its a situation where there is room for guest(s) at a fee or whatever, that would be nice but not a deal-breaker. I don't think I can get pms here but you can email me at gaspee AT Me Dot Com. Thanks Steve
Sue@devilsfiddle24
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Half Share for me and my 11 year old daughter?

Post by Sue@devilsfiddle24 »

We are in the process of buying a Killington house five minutes from base lodge and will be looking for family shares/half shares. I have an 11 year old daughter and a 13 year old son. We are long time Killington skiers as well and want to share our home with other families ( occasional guests of course too). Closing on the property in a week. Will be looking for three shares total. House details after we close on it. Great house, location and atmosphere.
Reneeanne
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Reneeanne »

Hi Have you found a third share yet? I am a 44 year old professional single mom My son is 14 and has been skiing since age 3. We have been at Sunday River the past few years and I was hoping to find something at Killington this season. We would be every weekend or every other weekend. We tend to ski and just hang out, we are quiet and respectful. We have a dog who loves attention and snow, however she doesn't need to come with us. We live in coastal NH, about 2 hours away. Thanks!!
Sue@devilsfiddle24
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Sue@devilsfiddle24 »

looking for a share house for the 2016/2107 season? go on Facebook..."Killington home shares and rentals" like the page and you will be able to post what you are looking for and people are welcome to post their homes or condos for rent or to share. We have a house as well for family shares. we have a few half shares or full shares available. 5 bed, 3 bath, access road, awesome house. kids ages 13 and 15. you can message me there...