Killington Ski House Shares

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Killington Ski House Shares

Post by Snowjob »

I'm running a ski house again this year. Check out http://skiatkillington.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is the 11th year I've run the house. It's clean, comfortable, and modern. There are usually two people per room. I have one room that's available for just one person or for a couple.

The age range of the house last year was from mid-20's to 50+. I expect about the same this year.

We always welcome new people to the house. We tend to get up early and then come back to the house for dinner, though that varies each weekend.

Send me a message and we can talk about what you're looking for.
njvtmono
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Killington Ski House Shares

Post by njvtmono »

Hello,

I am very interested in finding a share in a ski house this season. Based upon your description I think there's a potential match. I am 40, a professional from NJ, and usually have skied 40+ days over the last ten years. I am more interested in first chair than last call at the pickle barrel.

I am new to this forum and cant PM. I'd rather not provide any personal information. I'm hoping you could contact me directly and I'd be happy to provide contact information. Thanks.
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

Hi. If you don't yet have PM set up the only thing I can think of is to just post my e-mail address. That's not usually done in this forum, but I don't see it as too big a risk. I'll format it differently so any robots scanning the pages will have a harder time reading it.

it's tom then a period then martin then the usual at sign then hp followed by a period then ending with a comdomain.

should look like test.message@hp.com

I have about two shares left; for some reason there's a lot of interest this year. It's a bit unpredictable, so let's talk soon and see if this is a good fit for you.

Cheers
Sue@devilsfiddle24
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Sue@devilsfiddle24 »

I also started a Facebook page for Killington house shares.. feel free to post your house on there as well. Let it snow! Sue