Quechee 3 Bed 1.5 Bath House for Ski Season

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Gomartin3
Beginner On Rentals

Quechee 3 Bed 1.5 Bath House for Ski Season

Post by Gomartin3 »

3bed, 1.5 bath house in Quechee for Ski Season
What could be better: your own private house in VT for the ski season? Priceless!
Just over the NH border at I 89 and I 91 intersection; 20 mins to K Skyeship!

Starts December 2016, goes through ski season till March 2017.

WHAT do you get?
*House all to yourself during your weekends
*Every other weekend (approx) for total of 8 weekends PLUS
*Additional non holiday Week

WHERE?
In picturesque Quechee, Vt's Quechee Lakes Association community conveniently located just off the intersection of I 91 and I 89.
5 miles from Woodstock, Vt; 20 mins to Killington's Skyeship Gondola; 25 mins to Dartmouth College/Hanover, NH and many more attractions for all seasons!

IN?
Recently renovated Quechee Lakes Association contemporary.
*3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, sleeps 7.
*13 ft ceiling, open concept living/kitchen/dining area with hardwood floors.
*Wood burning stove in living room. Pellet stove in Master.
*Gourmet kitchen with granite counter, gas stove, stainless appliances including dishwasher.
*42 in Smart TV with Blu Ray DVD.
*Washer & dryer.
*Plenty of light with 4 sliders in living space and additional windows.

EXTRAS?
Renter-Guests given member privileges to Quechee Lakes Association amenities for separate usage fees. Amenities include new aquatics center, health club, racquetball courts, ski hill with base lodge facilities (grill, rentals and lessons), skating pond, clubhouse restaurant and bar. http://www.quecheeclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WHAT'S THE DEAL?
Offering private half share package for ski season. Half share package includes:
8 weekends for your exclusive use starting Dec 2016 ends March 2017 (approx every other weekend) PLUS
Additional non holiday Week
$3800 plus half utilities (propane and electric). Plus your share of pellets for stove in Master and $75/usage cleaning fee. Security deposit required. No pets, no smoking.

Contact us for further details, photos or for Open House dates:
Gomartin3@gmail.com or 617 947 0722