Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom condo - 6 Weekends - 16 days

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Rummaged
Beginner On Rentals

Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom condo - 6 Weekends - 16 days

Post by Rummaged »

Hello,

I'm looking to rent a 1 or possibly 2 bedroom condo over 6 non holiday weekends and 16 nights this winter for my wife and I. The dates are as posted below. We do have a very well behaved, non shedding, hypo-allergenic, 12 pound dog who you can see in the attached picture. I've never had an issue with him in a rental before, and would be more then happy to pay a deposit and supply previous references.

I did this last year at Gore and it worked out really well for both me and the owner as I would also come up to chase a few storms and add on additional mid week nights. If you are interested please PM me!!

The nights are:

Dec 14 Thursday
Dec 15 Friday
Dec 16 Saturday

Jan 18 Thursday
Jan 19 Friday
Jan 21 Saturday

Feb 1 Thursday
Feb 2 Friday
Feb 3 Sat

Mar 1 Thursday
Mar 2 Friday
Mar 3 Sat

Mar 16 Friday
Mar 17 Saturday

April 13 Friday
April 14 Saturday
Attachments
IMG_20170802_105843 copy.jpg
IMG_20170802_105843 copy.jpg (585.32 KiB) Viewed 955 times
dpm
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom condo - 6 Weekends - 16 day

Post by dpm »

If you are interested in a small, quiet share house we may be able to accommodate you in a private room. PM me with your number if you want to discuss options.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

I used to rent this place seasonally... https://www.vrbo.com/834174" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A quick glance shows that most of your dates are available. You could probably work out a volume deal with the owner.

Another member of this board (whiteout) rented it the year I was out on the DL and I believe he had a small dog.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Rummaged
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Rummaged »

Thank you all for your response. I ended up going with the same place in Gore as last year.

Mods - If there is a way to delete this thread please do so.

Thanks!