Any Photo buffs out there?

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Any Photo buffs out there?

Post by Dr. NO »

I'm talking still using 35 mm film or an SLR digital with detachable lenses. I have 3 cameras I need to get rid of. One is an old range finder type from the 50's, Balda Matic. It almost works right but the advance for film is broken and slips. Used to take great pictures. Now a collectors item at best.

2 others don't work, probably too many trips to the beach. BUT, I have several lenses. One set is old Pentax screw in for the SP series. Have standard 55 mm and 135 mm. Also adapters for using other lenses such as the Ricco bayonet lenses. Best lens is the 200 mm zoom by Tamerax (sp). Uses adapters to fit any camera. I have the Pentax and Ricco adapters for it.

If interested post or PM. Just make an offer I can't refuse as I would hate to just trash them all.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Any Photo buffs out there?

Post by Dr. NO »

Hated to do it, but determined there was no market for the camera frames and most of the lenses. All trashed just to stop saving things (STUFF!) Now I have more scuba things to dump and other STUFF. If I find anything interesting I'll post in the rental exchange sale area.

Shut up and Ski!

Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Dr. NO wrote:Hated to do it, but determined there was no market for the camera frames and most of the lenses. All trashed just to stop saving things (STUFF!) Now I have more scuba things to dump and other STUFF. If I find anything interesting I'll post in the rental exchange sale area.
Ok Doc, since you are a collector you can have my old scuba stuff. I rent new equipment when on vacation. Will we see you on Hoarders?
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
biged
Slalom Racer

Post by biged »

That's what a barn is for. If it gets full you put it behind the barn. Don't put it in the house the floor boards don't support the weight. A lot of old barns have chestnut beams so you can pack them full with cool stuff.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Guy in Shorts wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:Hated to do it, but determined there was no market for the camera frames and most of the lenses. All trashed just to stop saving things (STUFF!) Now I have more scuba things to dump and other STUFF. If I find anything interesting I'll post in the rental exchange sale area.
Ok Doc, since you are a collector you can have my old scuba stuff. I rent new equipment when on vacation. Will we see you on Hoarders?
I sold my 3 tanks and best regulator last summer. Tossed a put together regulator as nobody wanted it. Doubt I could find anyone to fit my wet suit so it will probably get put in the trash along with flippers and a few other things. Haven't been diving since mid 90's so why keep it. I do have a 1950's dual hose US Divers regulator that was rebuilt in the 90's. More a collectors item than a useful regulator. Used it once after the rebuild. When diving face downward you had to draw the air. If you flipped over and the regulator was below you it forced the air into your mouth. Anyway, no need for gear as I don't dive anymore.

Shut up and Ski!