Obama's America

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

Re: Obama's America

Post by freeski »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:African-American man asks a Caucasian man about Micheal Brown and is subsequently beaten and then two more African-American men join in. The rest of those on the train laugh.

Let's not hold our breath for Obama and Eric Holder to talk about the racism this man experienced. No, we'll continue to talk about an event that we now know did not involve racism.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/28/us/st-lou ... index.html
It's official no hate crime charges in attack. Maybe hate penalties should be abolished because there is no way to administer them fairly. Oh well, I'm sure the three kids (young adults) will get a just punishment.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

freeski wrote:It's official no hate crime charges in attack. Maybe hate penalties should be abolished because there is no way to administer them fairly. Oh well, I'm sure the three kids (young adults) will get a just punishment.
All those racist in the world are Caucasian so this doesn't surprise me :roll: For what it's worth, stuff like this doesn't improve race relations. It's a double standard.

In other news, you've got this story. Two african-american teens kill an older man walking his dog because he looked weak (didn't even steal his belongings). Nope, not a hate crime. Obama will not speak for this man or his heartbroken family.

I can't imagine the flurry of attention this story would have received had this older man killed the african-american teens, even if he was simply defending himself.

Every race has rights and should be treated indifferently. It's been sad to see our POTUS pick sides.
OVERBROOK (WPVI) -- Police have released new photos of the two 15-year-old charged with the murder of James Stuhlman, who was shot and killed while walking his dog in Philadelphia's Overbrook section.

Tyfine Hamilton turned himself in early Friday morning. Already in custody is Hamilton's Overbrook High School classmate Brandon Smith, and a third boy who remains unnamed.

Both Hamilton and Smith are charged with murder, robbery and related charges.

The third boy, who is 14-years-old, is charged with robbery and conspiracy and will be tried as a juvenile.

Police sources tell Action News that all three have confessed, and that they have a lead now on where the murder weapon is located.

It was just before 8:30 p.m. last Thursday when 51-year-old James Stuhlman was walking his dog on the 6400 block of Woodcrest Avenue.

That's when police say he was approached by three juveniles attempting a robbery. Police say Stuhlman pleaded for his life, saying, "Please don't shoot me. Please don't shoot me." But he was still shot once in the chest.

The suspects ran off, without taking any of Stuhlman's belongings.

"Which makes this even more senseless, and even more troubling," said Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark, "that nothing was taken at all and he lost his life."

Police have surveillance of the suspects. They say they were all wearing hoodies and backpacks, and that led police to believe they were likely high school students.

Then Wednesday afternoon while patrolling the area officers observed a group of boys fitting the same description. The officers attempted to stop the boys, but they took off. A foot pursuit ensued and they were quickly apprehended.

Police later searched the home where two of the boys live at 64th Street and Girard Avenue. Inside they recovered numerous assault rifles and hand guns.

As a result of interviews with the teens, charges were filed against the teens.

The boys allegedly told police that they were out playing basketball, and afterwards they came up with the idea that they wanted to commit a robbery.

As they walked down the street, they initially targeted another man, police said. However, they then saw Stuhlman, who was older than the first man, and who was walking a dog who they considered less intimidating.

Captain Clark says as they pulled out their gun and announced a robbery, there was a struggle, and Stuhlman was shot once in the chest.

Neighbors tell us Stuhlman, a landscaper, usually walks the dog at night with his 13-year-old daughter.

That night he was walking alone.

Captain Clark explains, "My understanding is that his daughter goes for a walk with him almost every night. For whatever reason he said to her, 'It's a little late tonight. I don't want you walking with me.' So in effect, he possibly saved his daughter's life as well."

This normally quiet street is still in shock.

Neighbor Sonia Palmer says, "He has a daughter... He always speaks. Very nice... I just can't believe. I just can't believe."
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
freeski wrote:It's official no hate crime charges in attack. Maybe hate penalties should be abolished because there is no way to administer them fairly. Oh well, I'm sure the three kids (young adults) will get a just punishment.
All those racist in the world are Caucasian so this doesn't surprise me :roll: For what it's worth, stuff like this doesn't improve race relations. It's a double standard.

In other news, you've got this story. Two african-american teens kill an older man walking his dog because he looked weak (didn't even steal his belongings). Nope, not a hate crime. Obama will not speak for this man or his heartbroken family.

I can't imagine the flurry of attention this story would have received had this older man killed the african-american teens, even if he was simply defending himself.

Every race has rights and should be treated indifferently. It's been sad to see our POTUS pick sides.
This goes beyond "picking sides"...This is about CREATING a divide, one that was far less prevalent prior to his administration...

this is what a community agitator does...It has been his intention since day one . His association with, and involvement in this type of thing is well documented...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:It's been sad to see our POTUS pick sides.
This goes beyond "picking sides"...This is about CREATING a divide, one that was far less prevalent prior to his administration...

this is what a community agitator does...It has been his intention since day one . His association with, and involvement in this type of thing is well documented...
I wonder if it's a political maneuver to seal the african-american/minority vote for the dems or if he sincerely believes some of what he says. I tend to think it's the former, but we'll never know. I just can't imagine GWB having a news conference to speak about a white man killed by an African-American without first knowing all the facts. Disappointing, but politicians don't really have morals so I guess it makes sense. Maybe Bill Clinton was right, House of Cards is a pretty good representative of Washington.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:It's been sad to see our POTUS pick sides.

I wonder if it's a political maneuver to seal the african-american/minority vote for the dems or if he sincerely believes some of what he says. I tend to think it's the former, but we'll never know. I just can't imagine GWB having a news conference to speak about a white man killed by an African-American without first knowing all the facts. Disappointing, but politicians don't really have morals so I guess it makes sense. Maybe Bill Clinton was right, House of Cards is a pretty good representative of Washington.
I think when Obama and/or Holder react the way they do, it's an instinctive reaction of people who have grown up in communities where cops have sometimes been seen abusing their authority based on racial bias. They believe it because they've had those experiences or been sensitized to the problem through others. I cannot see it simply as a crass political maneuver to seal the African American vote for Democrats since that vote is already locked up. Speaking out quickly, however, before all facts are in is something their staffs should be counseling against but that's apparently not happening when advice is being given by folks like Valerie Jarrett and someone like the Rev. Al is a regular guest at the White House.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Regardless of why Obama/Holder have taken the actions they have regarding racial tension, their goal should be to mend and move relations forward. Clearly, they have had the opposite effect.
biged
Slalom Racer

Post by biged »

Stuyvesant High School or Punahou School. Maybe at home in Queens for Holder but his resume would appear to show him as a bright child.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://clashdaily.com/2015/04/new-1995- ... ally-know/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Yep...let's clear out those Gitmo prisoners.......great idea :roll:

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-group-sa ... ories.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

More Christians being killed for being Christians. We need to get the crusade armies up and running again. We have much better technology than they do this time around. Let's just wipe them out. Convert or die. :-)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32337725" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bubba wrote:Yep...let's clear out those Gitmo prisoners.......great idea :roll:

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-group-sa ... ories.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ISIS has lost many leaders and fighters recently so they have asked their U.S. Representative to send in the reinforcements !
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Anyone catch the White House Correspondence Dinner. He may not be a good President, but man is he funny. One after the other, all jokes were gold. I know he doesn't write them, but he could deliver. LMAO :!: The chick from Saturday Night Live was edgy and funny as well.

The economy could be better one of my colleges used to make millions of dollars, now they live in a van in Iowa. This stuff was gold Jerry, gold. :lol: :lol: :lol:
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

freeski wrote:Anyone catch the White House Correspondence Dinner. He may not be a good President, but man is he funny. One after the other, all jokes were gold. I know he doesn't write them, but he could deliver. LMAO :!: The chick from Saturday Night Live was edgy and funny as well.

The economy could be better one of my colleges used to make millions of dollars, now they live in a van in Iowa. This stuff was gold Jerry, gold. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kinda like Nero fiddling while Rome burned.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Baltimore Mayor: ‘We… Gave Those Who Wished To Destroy Space To Do That’
April 27, 2015 11:02 AM
Share on email
View Comments
Related Tags: Freddie Gray
Latest News
College CheerleadersCheerleader Roundup: College Edition

Best Of Washington D.C.D.C.'s Food Court

Cute AnimalsCute Animal Alert

BALTIMORE — At a news conference in the wake of Baltimore’s Freddie Gray-related protests turning destructive Saturday, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said that she instructed police to give people who “wished to destroy” space to do so.

Gray, who was 25, died on April 19 — one week after suffering a severe spinal cord injury while in police custody. Demonstrations have been nearly constant in the city ever since.

RELATED: Thousands Expected at Monday’s Funeral for Freddie Gray

On Saturday, car and store windows were smashed and fires were lit as the intensity of protests escalated throughout the afternoon.

Baseball fans at Camden Yards were even asked to stay inside the park for a time after the game ended for their own safety.

“I worked with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said to the media Saturday evening.

“It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/04/ ... o-do-that/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fer Fvckin real?
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
Baltimore Mayor: ‘We… Gave Those Who Wished To Destroy Space To Do That’
April 27, 2015 11:02 AM
Share on email
View Comments
Related Tags: Freddie Gray
Latest News
College CheerleadersCheerleader Roundup: College Edition

Best Of Washington D.C.D.C.'s Food Court

Cute AnimalsCute Animal Alert

BALTIMORE — At a news conference in the wake of Baltimore’s Freddie Gray-related protests turning destructive Saturday, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said that she instructed police to give people who “wished to destroy” space to do so.

Gray, who was 25, died on April 19 — one week after suffering a severe spinal cord injury while in police custody. Demonstrations have been nearly constant in the city ever since.

RELATED: Thousands Expected at Monday’s Funeral for Freddie Gray

On Saturday, car and store windows were smashed and fires were lit as the intensity of protests escalated throughout the afternoon.

Baseball fans at Camden Yards were even asked to stay inside the park for a time after the game ended for their own safety.

“I worked with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said to the media Saturday evening.

“It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/04/ ... o-do-that/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fer Fvckin real?
Rioting as we speak.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.