Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:gee no way...guess trump meant to say look what happened tomorrow...
Kind of goes back to my point about him being a poor speaker.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:gee no way...guess trump meant to say look what happened tomorrow...
more accurately it's the difference between those who listen and those who hear what they want to hear...seems like trump has been highly successful speaking "poorly" very very successful , so successful people have never seen anything like it and they're saying this......howl along w the press all you want..they've been such accurate prognosticators of all things trump thus far...

angrier deep blue states aren't going to do anything except alienate every moderate and red state...gonna need a different approach...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
more accurately it's the difference between those who listen and those who hear what they want to hear...seems like trump has been highly successful speaking "poorly" very very successful , so successful people have never seen anything like it and they're saying this......howl along w the press all you want..they've been such accurate prognosticators of all things trump thus far...

angrier deep blue states aren't going to do anything except alienate every moderate and red state...gonna need a different approach...
I think it's a much more material weakness than you're willing to admin. Trump rushed to Twitter to clarify his comments. I guess Trump's getting the sense that most can't dissect his "straight talk" for what it really is, egh?

As for being successful ... running a Real Estate company is probably a lot different than running the White House or say a Defense Company or Pharma Company, etc. I wouldn't call Real Estate a highly-regulated environment compared to my examples.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

I think it's a much more material weakness than you're willing to admin. Trump rushed to Twitter to clarify his comments. I guess Trump's getting the sense that most can't dissect his "straight talk" for what it really is, egh?

As for being successful ... running a Real Estate company is probably a lot different than running the White House or say a Defense Company or Pharma Company, etc. I wouldn't call Real Estate a highly-regulated environment compared to my examples.
he also ran against the republiucan establishment, the dem establishment, the libertarian party, bernie sanders and the MSM and still won while spending half what just the hilldog alone spent...seems his message got out to the right people....trying to explain that to those who will never accept that is futile...there's really no upside to it...

so you have the far left and the MSM desperate to convince the already convinced to be even more convinced while attracting few if any trump supporters who aren't about to turn tail on trump after 30 days in office based on ridiculous leftwing tantrums that amount to little or nothing...winning like charlie sheen there...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

.. so if that job is already taken by the press, Trump should look for another job. 8)
.. by the final tally, 73,654,962 American voters would be in support of that.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Mika Brzezinski wrote:“I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he’s is trying to undermine the media, trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that, while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that is our job.”
Quote of the month. Future Hall of Famer.

You can't undermine the media with "your own facts". You can't control people with messaging. As long as alternative points of view are given a free and public airing, people will decide on their own. Interesting how that is completely lost on a news anchor/commentator.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

From article: "Two leading Swedish politicians have a message for President Trump’s critics: He’s right"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02 ... right.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

freeski wrote:From article: "Two leading Swedish politicians have a message for President Trump’s critics: He’s right"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02 ... right.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now that is a scary thought, Europe telling the US to see what is happening and avoid the mistakes Europe has made. yeah, we need another Dearborn, MI where Americans are no longer welcome.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

It appears that new kids on the block only recognize States Rights with respect to lavatories. Such a Critical Issue. :shock:
As related to Medical and Recreational questions, they are moving to pull rank on the States that support legalization.
Consistency and Priorities are lost on this administration.

Another Foursome in Florida this weekend.
Needs to work on his short putz.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:It appears that new kids on the block only recognize States Rights with respect to lavatories. Such a Critical Issue. :shock:
As related to Medical and Recreational questions, they are moving to pull rank on the States that support legalization.
Consistency and Priorities are lost on this administration.

Another Foursome in Florida this weekend.
Needs to work on his short putz.

http://www.businessinsider.com/where-do ... on-2016-11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Recently, Trump has supported state's rights to choose how to legislate medical marijuana, but has not expressly called for legalization.

"In terms of marijuana and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state," Trump told The Washington Post. "… Marijuana is such a big thing. I think medical should happen — right? Don’t we agree? I think so. And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states."

He has also expressed support for medical marijuana, telling Bill O'Reilly in February that he's, "in favor of medical marijuana 100%."

"I know people that have serious problems and they did that they really — it really does help them," Trump said.
expect DOJ and congress to seek changes to federal law on this, deferring to the states....zero reason or call for him to do anything else...
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Sessions influence at work .. on a softball issue :lol:

They feign disdain for imports while prepared to F-up a perfectly profitable domestic HIGH GROWTH industry. :shock:
The Legal States have got QC and effective process established. Tax revenue at the state level is very impressive.

They're Dolts.
Hoping they eventually focus on an issue that will have profound impact on the daily lives of ordinary citizens.

Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Sessions influence at work .. on a softball issue :lol:

They feign disdain for imports while prepared to F-up a perfectly profitable domestic HIGH GROWTH industry. :shock:
The Legal States have got QC and effective process established. Tax revenue at the state level is very impressive.

They're Dolts.
Hoping they eventually focus on an issue that will have profound impact on the daily lives of ordinary citizens.

gonna guess you'll be wrong on this like everything else...you need some better info and insight...thus far the media is batting like .053 or less...they did get that one dribbler to the mound with flynn...of course the inning ended he was LOB...
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

It's hard to understand how he can argue states rights on bathrooms and then overturn a law the people of the states voted for. yea, it's not consistent. Hope he doesn't let Sessions pursue a rollback. Also, if you want to increase numbers in congress in less than 2 years and win again in 4, better not to piss off millions of people. Did any legal states go for Trump?
I Belong A Long Way From Here.